The Pussycat Dolls

I watched Nicole's 'Behind the Music' episode and it truly broke my heart when she was talking about her bulimia. I couldn't imagine having problems like that and then entering something like the Pussycat Dolls where your body and sexiness was always on display. She said she locked herself in the bathroom when they brought out her first outfit for the group (it was like a bra, short shorts and something else), and that's when she started harming herself. I feel so bad for her! I'm glad she made it through. It just makes me appreciate her journey and better understand her story.

Where can this be found online?

Edit: just caught up and noticed other people asking - apologies for duplicate questions.

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
I mean the kii is, that in many performances including the new one...it's actually Jessica that's usually a bit out of time when they perform the dance break. I know Melody was told for years that she's not a good dancer but despite not being trained (as she's said so herself) she actually took to choreography pretty damn well. And some of y'all need to brush up on the difference between pitch and key.

What about the other AMA's performance (I Hate This Part/When I Grow Up) and Melody's PVC jacket gets stuck on her arm when they get on the poles... her face is basically screaming help to Kimberley (?) who is too busy giving it full throttle legs and hair everywhere.

Also iconic, albeit less than her AMA's Buttons outburst.

What about the other AMA's performance (I Hate This Part/When I Grow Up) and Melody's PVC jacket gets stuck on her arm when they get on the poles... her face is basically screaming help to Kimberley (?) who is too busy giving it full throttle legs and hair everywhere.

Also iconic, albeit less than her AMA's Buttons outburst.

And during Nicole’s AMA performance of Baby Love (2007?) her voice gives out mid-run towards the end. I think something is always bound to go wrong when they perform on that show!