The Pussycat Dolls

I'm actually pleased that Melody isn't in the re-union because everytime I've heard her sing live with the dolls she's frankly been awful. I'd rather see a tight performance and if that means its 90% (probably 100%) Nicole then so be it.

The ‘feat. Nicole Scherzinger’ thing
The total lack of the other Dolls’ vocals (not even a Melody ad lib!)
The randomness of the release
The fact that it was a bigger hit than Whatcha and Hush Hush
And I personally just don’t like it!
This along with the fact it was an unnecessary cash-in on Slumdog’s success which had already won Academy Awards by its release and it pushed “Bottle Pop” out of being a US single (which it was going to be in the US since they performed it for New Years Eve that year and announced it as their new single).

Plus, it’s corny as hell.

Hmmmm I’d rather a greatest hits collection with 4/5 new tracks plus the boppy single version of hush hush and painted windows.
I don't think labels see the point in a Greatest Hits release when entire artist catalogues are available on-demand on streaming. Hush Hush; Hush Hush and Painted Windows are both on Spotify and Apple Music last I checked, so an EP is just cutting out the middleman and delivering the 4/5 new tracks anyway?

I don't think labels see the point in a Greatest Hits release when entire artist catalogues are available on-demand on streaming. Hush Hush; Hush Hush and Painted Windows are both on Spotify and Apple Music last I checked, so an EP is just cutting out the middleman and delivering the 4/5 new tracks anyway?
Where? I can’t find them anywhere.