The Pussycat Dolls

Sorry to keep going with this vocals topic but... Carmit just reposted an IG story of a fan saying that her singing is so nice and they should allow the other dolls to sing. She put a heart over that last part, but gurl... if you repost something like that you know what you're getting yourself into, we can just check it with a click hunni.

Carmit giving us some kind of 'blink twice if you're being held hostage' realness

he/him
I hadn’t watched the X Factor performance or listened to any leaks but saw all the Twitter gays melting down over it so maybe I was expecting more. It’s... fine?

I would agree that it tails off towards the end, largely due to the monotonous production. Some adlibs (by Melody especially!) or some variance in the instrumental would have done wonders. However, the melodies in the verses and the prechorus (enhanced by Nicole's effortless delivery) more than make up for it.

I'm sure that having a new PCD video to contextualise the song will also help massively.

The fact that we have a new PCD song is more exciting than the song itself, which is just cute and nice. The few pauses in between are weird.

aux

he/him
I love this. What a great comeback.

4NAMMwU.gif