The Pussycat Dolls

It’s currently #2 on the iTunes “charts” in the US after that Ronald McDonald’s new song. I thought the Minaj retired?

This needs pinned to the top of every page in this thread teebs.
Y’all... their Facebook is a mess. So many people really out here thinking the other Dolls were going to get verses and one gay even wrote a whole mess of a plea to management. Clowns...

Y’all... their Facebook is a mess. So many people really out here thinking the other Dolls were going to get verses and one gay even wrote a whole mess of a plea to management. Clowns...

Haha what a shame for MOST of us. We’ve always wanted vocals from all the dolls on the songs. NOT LIKE THIS THO. MANAGEMENT WOULD YOU PLEASE LISTEN.

Lately I’m just thinking why the girls from GRL and Paradiso girls get almost even vocals. And honestly, vocally the other dolls are good singers, not worse than GRL and Paradiso girls at all. I’ve been thinking why the dolls never get to sing much?

I know it’s a money business and possibly Nicole wouldn’t share the most part of the money if others sing much. But seriously, your fans have been waiting patiently for ten years and the first comeback song is just a repeat of “Nicole and the dancers”? I seriously doubt the sincerity of the management. Do they really know what the market wants? Optimise the profit by really satisfying what the majority of fans want.

Probably what I say here is useless and naive, especially when it’s just a monkey business. Still, I want you all to hear what a true fan wants, who has been growing with PCD since 2006 and prompting this reunion to finally happen..
Not surprised that this is the most upvoted comment on their facebook post.

It's bizarre that the prevailing opinion on this forum is different from pretty much every other comment section on every other website.

Jesus fucking Christ. We're getting a new song and video and hopefully an EP. It's more than anyone could have dreamed of this time last year. The girls got background vocals on the song which is not ideal but it's something. Can't we just enjoy this one day without constant whinging?