The Pussycat Dolls | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Resi12, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Agreed I'm surpised at the amount of hate the album gets here, I thought it would be a PJ'ers dream! Admittedly there are a few duff tracks (that one with New Kids On The Block springs to mind) but there are a lot of real gems there too.

2. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

7 tracks, that's not even a 50% ratio...
    It means less than average, sub-par, worse than mediocre.

3. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Exactly.

4. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

The truncated 10 track "Doll Domination 2.0" was a very good album. If you throw in the Urban Club/Video Remix of "Whatcha Think About That" and "Magic" you'd get a pretty great album.

The original release is an example of what happens when the label/management/A&R/whatever seemingly have no idea what is and isn't good, so throw a bit of everything in hoping for the best.

A mistake which they need to learn from for album #3 - no more than 12 tracks please!

5. Jonerez

Jonerez Guest

Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

The other pussydolls barely sing, ill buy it if the other girls get a chance
    I dont think ill be intrested in Nicole as solo, unless she collaborates with someone interesting...

6. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

That was a good one, it's on one of my playlists actually.

7. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

That is not a good picture of the 4 of them

8. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

I really hope they are disbanding. Solo Nicole is all I want.

9. Aamyko

Aamyko Guest

I have always wondered if anyone really had the opportunity to listen to "Her Name Is Nicole" cos it seems to me that most people judged it without it ever even being released.
    Cos as far as I know the entire album never leaked.

10. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

If this is happening, I think it definitely will feature more vocals from the other 4. After all the "shenanigans" that went on throughout DD, the other girls wouldn't put up with it again if it were the same.

11. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

What songs on Doll Domination were part of Nicole's album? I'm only really aware of Happily Never After.

12. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Who's Gonna Love You, Baby Love, and Just Say Yes was supposed to be on DD, but wasn't.

13. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Horribly ironic that Hush Hush Hush Hush is/was their last single;

"I don't want to
    Stay another minute
    I don't want you
    To say a single word
    Hush Hush, Hush Hush
    There is no other way
    I get the final say
    Because
    I don't want to
    Do this any longer
    I don't want you
    There's nothing left to say
    Hush Hush, Hush Hush
    I've already spoken
    Our love is broken
    Baby Hush Hush"

14. Jonerez

Jonerez Guest

I was hoping they would fucking hush hush forever

15. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Who's Gonna Love You is on DD?

16. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

I hope she flops hard(again), desperate bitch!

17. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Desperate? I think not. Nicole has millions of fans and without her PCD would be nothing. She's actually really sweet, so I don't get the 'bitch' comment?

18. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Millions? No PCD have millions, Nicole is not that lucky.

Nicole is clearly an attention whore desperate for fame and will use these girls as a ladder and crush them without a second thought!

She tried the solo thing which we all know if it was successful there would have never even been a Doll Domination, But it wasn't and Nicole ran back to PCD before her star faded.

Obviously I don't know the girl personally but I get a vibe off her, Carmit left them and then let's not forget this whole drama and remember Melody's outburst?

I severely doubt she helps the situation, She clearly has more say than any of the girls so why not speak out for them? Because she wants all the attention.
    Even had her flop-tastic solo song's on the album. You think she could have given out some lines to the girls?

19. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Nicole is far from an attention whore - she has given the other girls the chance to shine as well but clearly she is the only one who has any real talent. It's Nicole who's been carrying the band all these years. It's Nicole who's been performing live and delivering strong vocals every time. I don't blame her for not wanting to give the other girls any lines, as Melody has already demonstrated that she only cares about herself and her own fans.

Nicole is the best. Accept it. There are a number of reasons why her first attempt at solo success wasn't that successful - lack of promo, bad management, to name a few. I truly believe Nicole will be a successful solo artist, but the other Pussycat Dolls realise they have no solo potential and that's why they're desperate for PCD to stay together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.