The Pussycat Dolls | Page 345 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Resi12, Jul 21, 2009.

1. The fact that you have to take the stems apart to hear the others... and ya'll willingly do it just to prove the vocals are there... I'm done

myblood, basil, nooniebao and 28 others like this.
  2. Could have done with a few adlibs throughout and a big power note of some sort from Nicole towards the end but apart from that it’s a BOP ! mess and not hearing the background vocals at all from the others in the official version though .

3. I'm literally cackling. We all wanted solo lines from Carmit and maybe Jess and what we got is background vocals from... mostly Kim! (Literally, I hear her the most, with a little Ash and Carmit). The simulation is real.

In all seriousness, I'm really glad they got to sing even if it's just a bit (it would have been perfect if we could actually hear them in the official track, but oh well) and I hope they can at least pretend to sing those harmonies in the performances.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

5. I held off from listening to the demo so this is all very exciting. The production compliments Nicole's vocal so well. Hope is a dangerous thing etc. but I can see the dolls doing their BVs live?

Vixen, lushLuck and brunogrey like this.
  6. Ashley's insta stories has a new super short preview of the video.

7. Hold It Against Me 951 video teasers teases.

basil, nooniebao, nikkysan and 9 others like this.
  8. Best fortnight of my life

basil, Blue6010, blaze_dave and 3 others like this.
  9. Is she just gonna post this every day from now until the end of time or?

eyeline likes this.
  10. I wouldn’t mind it if she would. However, it could potentially turn me straight after a while.

Vixen likes this.
  11. Not Nicole's day being lined up with the single release. The vocal takeover!

Mr Blonde, Lately, elektroxx and 3 others like this.
  12. brunogrey likes this.
  13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I can't place it but definitely seen another girl group/image with women wearing this tone of PVC before...

EDIT jk it's giving me that damn corset from Perrie in the "Touch" video and the video overall

Mvnl likes this.
  14. I’m getting Make Me original video teas.

Sunny B, Steve003, blaze_dave and 7 others like this.
  15. Also:

[​IMG]

myblood, basil, Havana and 4 others like this.
  16. Sis

nikkysan, Crisp X and vendredi like this.
  17. Yup, that's it! It reminded me of something as well.

JMRGBY likes this.
  18. This is perfection.

elektroxx and HolyWater like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.