The Pussycat Dolls | Page 377 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Resi12, Jul 21, 2009.

1. If you only had a chance to see them, would you go to the Brighton Pride performance or try to go watch them on tour? I'm still waiting to see if they add any date in Spain (but being realistic I know they won't...)

Macanudo likes this.
  2. They added it to the pits of Hot Hits U.K.
    [​IMG]

Lander, Sam, Ensnare and 21 others like this.
  3. Tour. It'll be a day about them. But Brighton will be fun too.

4. Still obsessed with the 'React' video, to be honest. It's just so visually appealing, before you even add on the choreography and them being so hot. Have they said anything about more new music?

Also really reinforces the point that Nicole is and always has been that girl. I feel like I understand completely why she never took off the way they all wanted solo, but disregarding that whole conversation, she really is one hell of an entertainer. The it-factor she flashes in the video is undeniable and I can't take my eyes off her. She's so fucking stunning.

LPT, Sunny B, johnoclock and 7 others like this.
  5. Rob

Rob

The irony that it's the only note that's live.

Chris Lala, Sugaboy and DangerousHun like this.
  6. Any update on numbers?

Chris Lala likes this.
  7. Not to relitigate the whole Nicole solo thing but I do agree that she shines brightest as part of an ensemble.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  8. Not Nicole being the Incredible Hulk of the Pop world.

9. They played 'React' at my gym. It's happening, girls.

Lander, Sam, GimmeWork and 11 others like this.
  10. Apparently they're #29.

[​IMG]

That's a win, ladies.

Lander, Sam, GimmeWork and 32 others like this.
  11. I’d class #29 as a win!

12. I'd class anywhere in the top 40 a win. It will be interesting to see if they can build on it but even if not, I'm genuinely impressed.

13. We love a top30 hit yes!

Lander, Sam, ItBeats and 15 others like this.
  14. Anything top 40 these days is a huge achievement for a legacy act.

Yes, they deserve the title lol.

15. I just listened back to Scott Mills’ chart show so you don’t have to and there was a cute little intro with Nicole where she recalled Don’t Cha getting to number one before she introduced React.

#29! What a result, ladies.

16. Kii get those viral streams ladies.

17. The second show at The O2 has been rescheduled for the night before on the Saturday. I did always wonder why they were performing Friday and Sunday and leaving the Saturday empty.

18. Is it getting any radio airplay?

19. Can they do a TikTok challenge or whatever the kids call them to get some viral traction?

20. RMK

RMK

They have established accounts and have tried. It's up to the audience, now.

johnoclock likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.