The Pussycat Dolls | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Resi12, Jul 21, 2009.

1. sam24033

sam24033 Guest

Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

just commenting on the truth

2. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

How is it 'the truth'? Please enlighten me.

3. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

rosesnviolets: I find it pretty ironic that you'd get annoyed at anybody else for saying anything negative about Nicole after continually being repetitive and unconstructive over in the "Get Sexy" thread with the same sentiment every time you post. Just a casual observation.

4. sam24033

sam24033 Guest

5. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Not relevant. This thread is about PCD.

6. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

I think both of you are right, in the sense that yes, Nicole does have fans all over the world, more than any other PCD member, but that is as part of the Pussycat Dolls brand. People think Nicole Scherzinger, and they automatically think "PCD". Take PCD out of the equation and asides from Lewis Hamilton, she doesn't exactly have much going for her, as her non PCD career demonstrates.

While her solo songs and her "group" songs are becoming vocally more difficult to differenciate between each other these days, the music-buying public obviously don't like her hugely as a commodity on her own, otherwise her solo singles wouldn't have done as badly as they did.

Nicole may be the PCD, but the PCD is Nicole if you get what I mean. It's a large, well-recognised brand name and while PCD is effectively Nicole Scherzinger with some backing dancers who sing "ooooh" or "ahhh" or chorus bits 'n pieces, it's the only thing that's keeping her successful.

7. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

It's not an excuse. It's true. Clearly the other girls are desperate, otherwise they would have left by now, if they're as unhappy and uncomfortable as you say they are. And yet you call Nicole desperate...

8. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

I couldn't have put it better myself. You are one of the more reasonable poster on this thread. You and JoshJB.

It's pretty damn what's going on in the group and oblivion is making other people seem like they are just crazy Nicole fans.

9. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

That is one of the nicest things I have ever read as long as I have been on this forum!
    Thank you *smiley face*.

10. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

I love Nicole Scherzinger. She is PCD and she will be a very successful solo artist.

Ashley, Melody and all the other girls can get lost.

11. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

I've tried being balanced and sympathetic. But what the flying fuck are you smoking?

12. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

No problem, and thank you for making sense and being a voice of reason in this argument.

13. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

I just don't get what is so wrong with this image of them singing different parts of the same song?

Ignore Carmen though.

14. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

I wish the other Dolls would be given solo parts too in songs.

That's all.

15. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

That is so far from the truth, its unreal. Nicole is the lead singer, arguably the only singer but the other four are also pussycat dolls and add everything to the group. I am a pcd fan but its not just Nicole i like, infact i love Melody and Kimberley more.

They are all amazing, lovely, inspirational people.

16. Jonerez

Jonerez Guest

I dont think its Nicoles fault that the other pussydolls get virtually no singing parts on the songs. It will be their managment. But if Nicole has agreed with them, because she wnats the spotlight, and not tried to get the other girls in the spotlight, then that is bitchy. But we will never know that for sure I suppose.

17. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

So she said this would be the last time they were in the UK but the management said they are still together, they are in beirut. Erm hello, both could be right.

I hope its not true. In my opinion, they just found a pic of ashley looking a bit peed off and thought they'd make a good story about it.

18. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

I hope so. I was looking forward to Album 3 even if my patience with them has been stretched to breaking point! And I really wanted Nicole to follow through on her promise and the share the vocals more.

19. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

I think their management is smart and realises that Nicole is the only good singer in the group and the rest should be kept as far away from the microphone as possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.