The Pussycat Dolls | Page 463 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Resi12, Jul 21, 2009.

1. This has been majorly disappointing, things were so good after the release of React! The X Factor performance was smoking hot.

Such a shame!

LightYears and Digital_Fossil like this.
  2. RMK

RMK

Does Nicole even still have a deal? If React is any indication, I'll take the music, but something tells me a third album just won't happen. Releasing albums has always been a bit of a hard task.

BreatheBox likes this.
  3. Atomic Kitten is that you?

4. As though COVID didn’t take enough from our lives…

Staticboombox likes this.
  5. This was disappointing, but not unexpected.

Hope Nicole releases an album at least.

6. According to the NewPCD IG, Kim is saying the tour is still happening and scheduled for next year...

HolyWater likes this.
  7. I really hope so and I suppose as long as they sort out this spat it could… I just think there’s too much up against them to do next year now, especially as the hearing is set for March in court.

Kimberley probably hasn’t been told otherwise if it’s going ahead or not so as far as she knows, it is. The fact Nicole and Robin aren’t even speaking and Jessica had ‘former’ Pussycat Doll in her bio doesn’t bode well right now, though.

Edit - Quote straight from the article:
    ‘Nobody has told me that it has been cancelled so I’m holding onto the hope that it’s September 2022 until I’m told otherwise.’

8. Yeah that definitely doesn't fill me with optimism teebs.

9. Isn't this also a month-old statement? Because she had said that very thing a while ago. Is it supposed to be a new quote?

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  10. Poor Kim, all the work she put in to be performing weeks after she gave birth only for this to happen.

11. The PCD reunion happening and then being totally cancelled because of some ego matters is probably one of the biggest pop culture letdown of the last decade.
    A shame.

12. kal

kal

It’s up there with the Sugababes not releasing their album after Flatline.

13. It’s so bizarre how this could’ve worked had it not been for the pandemic.

14. If only it had been planned and announced a year earlier.

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

And they were literally independent! Them being able to do it on the back of their legacy was so paramount; it falling apart is so devastating.

collxtion, Lander, OlliMaus and 12 others like this.
  16. I think it’s a new interview she’s gave to The S*n directly?

Chris_P likes this.
  17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

They had such good album tracks too.

Lapras and Sugaboy like this.
  18. Carmit’s verse on Tainted Love is probably my favourite vocal on PCD. She served!

Lander, eyeline, LPT and 9 others like this.
  19. Doll Domination was such a great album, still wish they would have released the video mix of When I Grow Up with the dancebreak and where (I think) you could listen the other girls on the track.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.