The Pussycat Dolls | Page 493 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Resi12, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Not us getting live performances of Whatever U Like and Baby Love in 2022. The way the atmosphere just died during those parts is a scream.

As great as she sounded, cutting down PCD hits like Buttons in favour of a full performance of Purple Rain was... a choice. Another one was using the CeeLo backing vocals on Don't Cha rather than the re-recorded ones.

2. Very similar set list etc. to these 2018 shows she did

… the undeniable lack of energy and interest without the Dolls ddd

goldfish and HolyWater like this.
  3. When I see her performing PCD hits solo, it’s the ultimate reminder just how important all the other Dolls were in the group.

4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It was literally just her giving Nicole a pleasantry before going into her actual complaint to be polite.

5. The way I rushed to see the post when I got the notification hoping for a tour announcement….

6. The way this post shades both ways, whatever you feel like at a time. Classic.

7. Schrödinger‘s Shade, if you will.

8. OK, but Baby Love is legit one of my favorite songs for whatever reason--so this was a nice surprise.

Sugaboy likes this.
  9. Scherzinger's Shade

Vixen, Alenko, sesita and 6 others like this.

10. This performance was such a moment.
    That fan channel's upscaled version of the music video looks pretty nice too.

11. A very small part of me still believes this could happen if they sort this monetary issue out.

Yuri, Vixen, sesita and 2 others like this.
  12. I don't see how Nicole or Robin will ever trust each other again, unfortunately....

Alenko, Vixen, sesita and 11 others like this.
  13. I've given up hope.

HolyWater likes this.
  14. I’m just grateful we got React

blaze_dave, Laurence, Rob and 16 others like this.
  15. kal

kal

It came on shuffle while I was going for a walk earlier, and I absolutely got my life to it. An anthem.

16. So apparently Melody is on the Masked Singer! And I have to say I totally hear it. I'd be shocked if it wasn't her:

goldfish and Vixen like this.
  17. Yeah, that sounds like her. For a second, I thought you meant Masked Singer US. What a scream that would have been with Nicole naming every singer on the planet except one of her own bandmates. "I'm really struggling to place this one, you guys."

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
  18. That is definitely her. Glad Melody is booked and busy with TV work and her upcoming Bodyguard tour. She must be secretly loving the PCD tour drama

neinzedd and Mr.Arroz like this.
  19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

What a moment. Melody really got hers

Sugaboy likes this.
  20. Mel's doing amazing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.