The Pussycat Dolls | Page 495 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Resi12, Jul 21, 2009.

1. I've seen comments from Kimberly and Carmit also. I didn't really look much but at least those two did.

2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I mean these women have cellphones and inboxes. Just because you haven't publicly seen anything doesn't mean that they haven't communicated in a form that is private and meaningful only to them.

3. Serving Dr Damon Daddy!

lushLuck likes this.
  4. Just watched the full Carmit interview. It’s really fascinating and I just know Carmit must have such interesting stories from her dance career before PCD. Pretty sure she signed a book deal (mentioned somewhere in this thread) so I look forward to buying it. She’s such an icon.

But as much as I stan her and have a place in my heart for all the under appreciated PCD members, I really cringe when she’s talking about her 10 year old’s social media and all the Scherzy accounts writing comments on it so she tagged Nicole. It’s not really up to Nicole to police that. Don’t put your kid online if you can’t handle the trolls.

5. The way that the Australian format of The Masked Singer works is the masked singers would perform and then the in-studio audience would vote for their favorite performances of the night and the masked singer who received the least votes would have to unmask. In the finale, it came down to three singers and Melody's performance received the most votes, leading her to be the winner. The guessing panel correctly identifying the performer under the mask really has like zero impact to the show—one of the judges did correctly guess her during the finale though.

goldfish likes this.
  6. @Mr.Arroz works at The Masked Singer Oz?

7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

They paid a nice fee, ok!

sesita and Vasilios like this.
  8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

9. fff in the fifth slide it kinda looks like Nicole is trying to take the Moonman for herself and Kimberly is doing her best to stop her.

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

And oh yeah that sixth slide is them seeing the Spice Girls back in 2007 between albums. I think it wasn't long after that Carmit left for the first time.

neinzedd, sesita and Yuri like this.
  11. For some reason, I really like that she included a picture with just her and Nic.

I’m so happy for Melody and that she looks back at PCD with pride.

12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Trying to figure out why Melody just watched my entire Instagram story…

14. I've had this a couple of times recently! I don't even follow her, but maybe had a little look at her profile...

15. GCZ

GCZ

This song and video are so damn good. I miss when Jessica made solo music.

saturdays20 likes this.
  16. What the hell is going in this I am screaming.

17. That… wasn’t even “so bad it’s good” levels. Yikes!

Untitledjp likes this.
  18. I remember this. Its the Robin lookalike in the beginning for me.... plus Kaya Jones around this time had just made the
    Prostitution Ring allegations
    It was definitely a buzz for lack of a better word. Oh Robin that woman has put the dolls through it boy.

19. kal

kal

A palate cleanser.

20. The "show mes" being slightly out of tune... a classic!

And while we're at it, another one! The Feline chanteuse gave us hits!

MC54, Mr.Arroz, zephyr and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.