The Pussycat Dolls | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Resi12, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Melody has a beautiful voice. She shits all over Nicole.

2. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

See, I would say that Melody has a horrible voice. It doesn't sound nice at all.

3. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

I'm not a huge fan of Melody's voice when she wails uncontrollably. But the solo disc which came with Doll Domination shows they're all capable of good enough vocals to share lead vocals or even actually get near a recording booth to record backing vocals.

4. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

It really is not that easy. Watch Mean Girls. It's better for them to be in the group hating life, than not be in the group at all.

5. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Whatever, Nicole is the best and always will be. GO NICOLE!!

6. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Yes, because the first time worked so well. Schnitzel for 1.

7. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

You can't handle the truth, can you? Nicole is amazing and you know she is. No one is gonna be interested in the other girls when PCD disbands, because Nicole has always been the star of the group, right from day one.

8. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

I love Nicole a little bit. Really.

Just don't see logic being applied by rosenviolets.

9. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Is anyone going to be interested in Nicole? Apart from the dubious honour of recording probably the most expensive album never released, there's nothing interesting about her whatsoever. She has a decent enough voice but absolutely zero charisma.

10. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

That's your opinion. But I believe we haven't seen half of what Nicole can do yet.

11. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Have you seen Nicole perform? To say she has zero charisma is ridiculous.

12. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

This is my favourite Nicole performance ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ge6JoJ8Yyc (Even Beyoncé can't help but laugh)

That noise at 2:09. Heh.

13. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

^Well I like Nicole more than Beyonce. Nicole is more down-to-earth and real than that bitch will ever be.

Now this is what I call a PERFORMANCE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfczUp2Q66I

GO GIRL!!

14. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Oh dearie me! Wrong in several ways. A few seconds of Beyoncé makes it worth watching though.

15. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

I don't really believe this album is ever going to see the sunlight, if you know what I mean. I actually don't hope they release anything right now. I remember Nicole said she wrote about 40 songs for her album, so if they release something right now there would be Nicole's leftovers Vol.2.
    I don't think Nicole is so innocent either. The other girls have been around since ages than their management decides they should release an album. Everything is great until they found out there was a new girl who would be the 'leader' and lead singer because she was already known (she won that TV show, 'Popstars'). So, since day one there must have been some conflicts. Besides, seeing a project you fought to be included in fading into one girl that not only doesn't sing or dance better than the others, but also sucks live must be rather frustating. And I'm pretty sure that's the reason Carmit left.
    Also, remember that girl, Asia? She was clearly going to substitute Kaya Jones. But Nicole must have felt threatened and she was cut off (of course their management came up with excuses but I just don't buy it). I don't think she is letting anyone's star shine beside hers.

16. Aamyko

Aamyko Guest

Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Now that was one "high note" gone WRONG!

17. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

If that's the best Nicole performance you can dig up, it's not a patch on any of the better PCD performances. Admittedly PCD are at an advantage of having, you know, better songs even if the same people are behind it.

18. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

LOOOL. Who would have thought Danity Kane had more dignity.

19. Re: Pussycat Dolls 3rd Studio Album General Discussion

Not really she released that album 5 times (standard version, deluxe version, 'Reloaded' and 'Reloaded DVD-Deluxe' and 'Remixes Edition').

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.