The Rate & Graphics Help Desk

Hey, someone mentioned in my rate that they'd love to see this uniformly across the forum and I think it's an amazing idea? It's pretty simple but I'm happy to share the project with rate hosts or make them myself if anyone would like to do the same?

OOTB.png

Prism.png
I LOVE THIS!

ohnostalgia

Staff member
She/her
Its literally just the rounded average!

Exciting, ill get them made soon. Not sure where might be best to put them or anything, I just thought the idea was good. Even if we had the scores archived in text

We could either make a new thread or temporarily open the list of winners for you to make however many posts you feel necessary to edit graphics into as you make them.

I can make some for all my rates, but it wouldn’t be right away.

londonrain

Staff member
We could either make a new thread or temporarily open the list of winners for you to make however many posts you feel necessary to edit graphics into as you make them.

I can make some for all my rates, but it wouldn’t be right away.
If we close the thread again I don’t think he’ll be able to edit his posts, though. I have a sneaking suspicion that you can’t edit your own post in a locked thread.

Is there anyone interested in helping out with the Popjustice Retrochart?

In particular I was thinking of some standard 80s style graphics we could use for the Top 100, Top 10, some icons/banners for different countries. I’ve sourced flag icons before but the links often break over the years....

I could also do with help to organise some polls/rates/countdowns too?

As ever if anyone just wants to join in please do so we are up to 1984 now!

@cityofdoomsday
@Epic Chocolat
@Eric Generic
@Hairycub1969

Morning laid ease,

I'm running the xx rate in the next little while and it's going to be fairly light on in the graphics department. However, I would like include just a few (I'm talking literally 2 or 3) particular and cute .jpgs that I imagine will require someone with more skills in photoshopping than I personally possess (i.e.: nil) to create.

If anyone can help please send me a PM and I will let you know what I need! You will have my eternal gratitude.

Hello! I am looking for some graphics help for my "Early 2000s Rock Chicks" rate that is set to open early March. All I really need is something for my intro post, like a banner or a set of gifs. If anyone has time and is interested in helping that would be kindly appreciated.

Heya. Looking for some help with something for my upcoming Beatles rate. All I'll really need is a banner for the opening post, maybe a few other things for headers. Thanks!

he/him
Hello - I probably should've sorted this before launching my rate but can anyone point me in the direction of a suitable spreadsheet to use for inputting the results? Needs to accomodate 100 songs. Thanks in advance!