The Real Housewives of Atlanta | Page 107 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Helmets at the ready

2. TRIPPED AND FELL?

WHERE TO GO GIRAFFE?!????

3. @VicePresidentJocasta Miss mamas....you're seriously about to achieve Nirvana in the coming weeks. I'm SO jealous.

Also, Marlo ate every single one of them up with her reunion look. I stan.

4. “I did not want to pull it off. I just wanted to SHIFT it a little.”

FUCK. I miss it when Atlanta was this ICONIC.

Fuchsia, Suburbia, ohaimanabu and 4 others like this.
  5. Season 2 is relentless from the moment it starts, two hugely iconic scenes happen within the first few episodes. You're not ready @VicePresidentJocasta

6. Season 2 is iconic for all the right reasons but my favorite part is Nene FINALLY met her match in the People’s Champ:

[​IMG]

The moment Nene called her “ghetto”, it was a wrap.

7. This scene >>>

8. The pure chaos that ensues. Forget the wig shift, Michael Lohan coming out of nowhere is my favorite part.

“Hey Mr Lindsay Lohan daddy, you hold on one second!”

9. Oh my GOD.

"I felt the need to tug on her wig. I did not try to pull it off. I did not want to pull it off. I just wanted to shift it a little bit."

I'm on the fucking floor.

Fuchsia, tylerc904, 1991 and 4 others like this.
  10. And that is TV history.

11. Now what the hell

sTRawBeRRy,

marGAriTAz.

12. Now I love me some Kenya and Marlo but Porsha ate them up in that episode.

lushLuck and Lucas like this.
  13. Double post but Tamara is stating that LaToya probably won't be asked back next season, allegedly she's not popular with production or the network, whereas Drew is.

Personally, I think LaToya deserves another chance, at least as a friend. Her relationships with several of her cast mates are really interesting to watch. Tamara's tea is said to be inaccurate these days but if it's true, I imagine they've realised the "skew younger" decision didn't really work out for them and they want to steer away from that with season 14.

teddienono and Andrew.L like this.
  14. Marlo having to walk back through where they were eating dinner after storming out the wrong door sent me.

None of the drama is that interesting, but I appreciate Marlo's attempt to carry the back-half of the season. I do really like this cast, and Drew/LaToya/Shamea are a big improvement on Eva/Tanya/Yovanna. It is bizarre that we've seen 0.2s confessionals from Shamea and LaToya (who filmed 3 sets of confessional??) like why did they even bother..

Intrigued by this LaToya and the Prophet storyline to wrap things out, and I know the reunion will be fire.

15. Watching season 3 and what is Phaedra doing with this alien baby storyline.

16. The payoff in the delivery room with her Mama sat there and the Doctor dishing out the facts, is a wonderful facecrack

17. Kandi’s face when the doctor says Phaedra is full term.

It’s burned into my brain and it sends me every single time.

18. Evergreen, endless, enduring, eternal, everlasting, indestructible television.

19. I've been replaying this for the past 15 minutes

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021 at 10:50 PM
  20. Can I go back to last summer watching every season of Atlanta for the first time. I was happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.