The Real Housewives of Atlanta | Page 205 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Oct 28, 2019.

1. I am rewatching this episode and do not disturb me, with Sheree and Marlo, i'm in my happy place. And it was nice to see that editors having fun in the booth. "Bye ASHY; ASHY" got me screaming again.

lushLuck, johnny_tsunami and Andrew like this.
  2. I'm just so excited to see Drew's whole entire life fall apart before our very eyes.

3. Just got to this part of the premiere and whenever Kandi does that "uhhhhh" noise it makes me scream.

4. Kandi's "ughhhhhh OK Hunni" is the new

lushLuck likes this.
  5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I once had a coworker in her mid-60's that way - she had no control over her non-verbals (especially her face). The amount of times that clients with addiction would shock her with tales of their use and the look on her face...
    [​IMG]

I had to go in the other room and laugh my ass off.

6. Ralph is just not a good person. Every scene with them is cringe.

GodsAndMonsters and Pink Frost like this.
  7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Streets are saying Ralph and Drew are faking their storyline but even so…he’s a terrible husband.

8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

There’s tea that he was linked to Basketball Wives back in the day so we’re clearly in the stream of people looking for camera time. Especially him referencing Sheree’s previous moments on the show.

9. This week was kind of a flop. It looks like next episode will pop off so I’ll accept a necessary filler episode. Humiliating Drew & Ralph is one thing but they’re giving us community theater and there’s more competent cast members to focus on.

10. I’m all for a Drew takedown, but I certainly do not need this excessive amount of solo scenes… or husband scenes.

The Kenya/Sheree scene was the one true highlight… the power their bond has, enough to take down every other wife in any city.

11. This week was… meh. Hopefully it’s the first and last Drew focused episode. There was way too little Kenya and Sheree.

12. This week was boring, these two episodes have been way too focused on Drew. I feel like we’ve hardly seen Kenya or Shereé? Especially this week.

The best scenes were Kenya and Shereé, and then Marlo’s solo scenes with her nephew going to homecoming. I just love seeing her personal life and getting to know her background.

Andrew and Fuchsia like this.
  13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

14. Please no more Drew-heavy episodes. Highlight was Kenya's reaction walking into the finished basement. It was a moment.

I find Ralph really hot. I know know, I'M TRASH.

GodsAndMonsters and Fuchsia like this.
  15. Drew and her fake storyline and acting still gives me Love & Hip-Hop...it's so BENEATH Atlanta. Either mock her or leave it, Bravo!

16. Drew feelin' herself in the car, thinking she looked like Beyonce...

Me:

[​IMG]

GIRL PLEASE.

Last edited: May 10, 2022
  17. Oh my God this was such a boring episode. Do Bravo want to drive the ratings through the continental crust? Give us more Shereé!

Last edited: May 9, 2022
    johnny_tsunami and 1991 like this.
  18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I wanna see more of the white lady going "this is a kid's party!" or whatever she said.

19. I do love seeing Marlo with her nephews & discussing her life growing up.

20. Yeah, I love seeing Marlo with her nephews. And I could honestly listen to her talk for hours. Finally getting to hear more of her story, meet the people in her circle, and see how hard she tries to make a nice life for her nephews really had me in my feels. I'll always root for her and I'm so glad she finally has her peach.

It was definitely a weird choice to feature so little Kenya and Sheree right after the premiere, but next week's episode looks like it'll definitely have them in the forefront. I think it's obvious that the producers are trying (too) hard to get us to sympathize with Drew and get invested in her story. The thing is that if it didn't dominate the episode so much, it'd be more palatable – I actually felt pretty sad for her at the end. But it just took up way too much screentime, to the point where I found myself wondering when they were going to cut away to anyone else during the last half of the episode.

Sanya seems great and her family seems like a lot of fun, too. I wish we got more of them tonight.

K94, lushLuck and johnny_tsunami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.