The Real Housewives of Atlanta | Page 207 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Yeah, I think I'll have to sign up eventually.

2. Ugh. I hope the ratings pick up so she can stop.

RHOA is getting its lowest ratings because of a terrible run of seasons, which Porsha was consistently the central focus on.

ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  3. Porsha already scrambling for that image rehab tour I see!

ohaimanabu likes this.
  4. As if Porsha’s spin-off just didn’t do worse ratings its entire run compared to the RHOA premiere.

ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

6. "I'm gonna schedule a session for you to go and speak to Dr Ken, on like, how to speak to me aproproately!"

No only is Ralph a gaslighter, he's a misogynist. I never expected this, but Poor Drew.

ohaimanabu and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  7. I'm still focused on how Drew dressed up like Tonya Harding and acted like it was a serve.

8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

9. Drew and Ralph are so YAWN with their corny made up storylines about massages.

lushLuck and johnny_tsunami like this.
  10. Drew: Well my assistant said that Sheree never PAID him and-
    Fatum:

lushLuck, ChrisC and huntypoo like this.
  11. Oh now Ralph is on the DL?

If this is gonna be another season of them “gay shaming” another husband ( a la Kim Fields in whatever season that was ) they can keep it.

Last edited: May 16, 2022 at 3:57 AM
  12. Kenya ate!!! The Marlo shade kskssk also allegedly they cut out a lot from Sheree vs Drew

13. I love Shereé so much.

Mr.Arroz, GimmeWork, K94 and 8 others like this.
  14. That tea party scene was just brilliant start to finish. Kenya deciding to play this game at children's birthday party, the lady storming in and out screaming about her children, and Sheree and Drew near the exit nearly reenacting Sheree and Marlo's iconic South Africa character voice showdown.

GimmeWork, K94, lushLuck and 8 others like this.
  15. This episode was so much fun. From the birthday party showdown, to that bizarre sequence of Drew and Allegedly Sheree’s Assistant running to save Sanya from her car accident. Sheree’s Elvira confessional was the cherry on top.

Mr.Arroz, K94, lushLuck and 10 others like this.
  16. I've not even watched fully, but I'm obsessed with Ramona's Cousin, Karen, storming out of the party.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.