The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
We in S7 and Kandi letting Mama Joyce disrespect Todd's mother, and then she herself defending Joyce in front of her is sooooo fucked up. Kandi ain't got no backbone and has no ability to check her mother because the relationship is parasitic. She knows that her mother's wrath would be turned on her and it's frustrating watching her play both sides of the fence. She's a joke!

We in S7 and Kandi letting Mama Joyce disrespect Todd's mother, and then she herself defending Joyce in front of her is sooooo fucked up. Kandi ain't got no backbone and has no ability to check her mother because the relationship is parasitic. She knows that her mother's wrath would be turned on her and it's frustrating watching her play both sides of the fence. She's a joke!

This is the one most frustrating aspect about Kandi that leaves me totally frustrated.

He/They
Todd's mother
RIP Icon, I would have loved her to appear more
BOHCXSH6NXEUJHXIR6QLYB7Y2M.jpg

I believe most of the RHOA cast are listed to appear at Bravocon, so I don't think we'll hear anything at all about next season until possibly the new year. I would guess that they'll bring back a few of the old guard and do a soft reboot. Any from the pool of Sheree, Marlo, Kenya, Kandi, Porsha, Drew but definitely no Sanya.

How long after the reunion do we typically start hearing casting news, assuming they're going to keep the same filming schedule? I'm really curious about what direction they're going to go.

The past 2 seasons have begun filming in October, so either they're going to push it back, or they must be close to some decisions.

Yes to all of that, @Mr.Arroz. I know some fans want Drew there in the main cast, because she has a lot of storyline in the recent last seasons of the show, but I can't help associating her with the low years of the show. When I think about Atlanta not doing as well, I see her face. In saying that, the show is still much more successful than say, new RHONY, SLC, and sometimes even Orange County. But it feels a lot quieter than it used to be, when everyone shouted about it. The main cast you've got would reverse that, because no-one will ignore those women.