The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
I think Phaedra provides good TV. And I wonder if she were to return without Kandi present, if that would present her with the opportunity to discuss her departure.

I'll never forgive her for what she did, but if she finds a way to discuss her motives and approach, that could be something for viewers to digest and to have some closure franchise-wise.

I think Phaedra provides good TV. And I wonder if she were to return without Kandi present, if that would present her with the opportunity to discuss her departure.

I'll never forgive her for what she did, but if she finds a way to discuss her motives and approach, that could be something for viewers to digest and to have some closure franchise-wise.
Phaedra was given the opportunity to explain herself on Ultimate Girls Trip season 2 when the other housewives quizzed her about it and she was very dismissive, blamed it on "a bunch of bullshit" and took zero accountability. She had the conversation shut down in seconds and refused to entertain it.

All she had to say in that moment was "I got caught up in the drama, I hold my hands up - I was dead wrong and I'm sorry" I think even a statement as simple as that in her confessional would've gone a long way with viewers but we all know Phaedra, she never admits fault.

There's a part of me that feels bad for Kandi if Phaedra was to return, imagine leaving and they immediately bring back the person who almost derailed your entire career and labelled you a r*pist. But I guess that's the brutality of TV!

I should clarify that I'm not against Phaedra returning to Housewives. She's hilarious, has killed it on every show she's appeared on during the last two years and the fans are dying to have her back, it makes sense. I just wonder how they'll navigate what she did to Kandi because I'd be shocked if it wasn't addressed during her return.

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
Phaedra was given the opportunity to explain herself on Ultimate Girls Trip season 2 when the other housewives quizzed her about it and she was very dismissive, blamed it on "a bunch of bullshit" and took zero accountability. She had the conversation shut down in seconds and refused to entertain it.

All she had to say in that moment was "I got caught up in the drama, I hold my hands up - I was dead wrong and I'm sorry" I think even a statement as simple as that in her confessional would've gone a long way with viewers but we all know Phaedra, she never admits fault.

There's a part of me that feels bad for Kandi if Phaedra was to return, imagine leaving and they immediately bring back the person who almost derailed your entire career and labelled you a r*pist. But I guess that's the brutality of TV!

I should clarify that I'm not against Phaedra returning to Housewives. She's hilarious, has killed it on every show she's appeared on during the last two years and the fans are dying to have her back, it makes sense. I just wonder how they'll navigate what she did to Kandi because I'd be shocked if it wasn't addressed during her return.
I get that but I think my point still stands about her possibly being more forthcoming now that Kandi is away from her platform, which wasn’t the case before. If she does, Kandi will likely only (if at all) mention it on her lil YouTube show.