The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1200 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Top of the list - Allison DuBois!

Karvel, constantino, Alenko and 5 others like this.
  2. Rewatching season 3 and I hated it. I didn't remember how dark it still is after season 2 minus the entertainment. Yolanda is probably the worst Housewife ever in my eyes (she has some good moments, granted, like 'Who is Adrienne Maloof in this world?', but she spends most of the time being a patronising bore), Adrienne is absolutely useless, Marisa?, Faye is the spawn of the devil. Lisa, Kyle and Brandi dominate the airtime and it just doesn't work, it's not interesting at all. Mauricio trying to confront anyone but being way too sensible to actually mess with Brandi or go against the Maloofs makes for boring TV. Not even Camille, Taylor or Kim save it.

There are some highlights but in general it is quite bad. The Agency party sure is gripping, but the Paris trip is a snooze, the Kyle Dining Room and Las Vegas dinners are too contained for their own good, the finale where Faye goes against Brandi gives us a few Showgirls level of quotes courtesy of Faye (No matter how many Chanels you borrow blah blah blah) but it fizzles out quickly.

Season 4 is much stronger thanks to the addition of Carlton and her capacity of rattling Vyle!

Lander, johnny_tsunami and Andrew like this.
  3. March debut seems more and more likely, it looks like the cast are shooting their intro's today.

4. I'm still not ready to give up on Dorit yet.

Jonathan27 likes this.
  5. Whew the way Bravo knows SLC is the franchise on fire right now and is going to pump out another season before the end of the year.

6. Or they just wanna use the most of Jen while they still can dd

7. Supposedly Garcelle has already hit a Bump with Diana Jenkins.

I already hate Diana

8. So, she’s on good terms with Kindle, Rinna, Erika, and Crystal?
    [​IMG]

GimmeWork, sesita, Karvel and 13 others like this.
  9. This makes me hate her already.

tylerc, Serg., sesita and 11 others like this.
  10. Those rumors/ accusations about Diana are wiiiiiild.

sesita and Andrew like this.
  11. Someone needs to bring them up on screen

[​IMG]

Bobbyrae, tylerc, huntypoo and 12 others like this.
  12. Someone DM Garslutton immediately!

sesita, constantino, Andrew and 2 others like this.
  13. Why is there so much tv and so many movies at my disposal, yet I'm gonna start a re-watch of Season 11?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PS I've just realised the new offical Friend Of, Sheree Zampino, is that iconic girl who asked "Who?" and laughed at the mere thought of Rinna in the S11 premier.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
    Lander, lushLuck and Lucas like this.
  14. My friends: have you seen this film?

Me:

Tom's house was broken into and he confronted the burglar and then had to go have eye surgery and then my son had to go over and help, and then my son, he rolled his car five times on the way home, yeah, I'm under a lot of stress.

15. Yet another new girl aligning with the central clique

[​IMG]

Lander, berserkboi, Fuchsia and 10 others like this.
  16. New Madame?

17. I know of the rumors/accusations but how much truth are there to them? I haven’t dug deep enough but from what I saw, one of them is based from the CrazyDaysandNights Blind Item site (who doesn’t really have much credibility).

OlliMaus and Andrew like this.
  18. Lisa Rinna's storyline in season 11 being a daughter dating Scott Disick. Now! That's What I Call Demonic!

19. The way Kathy owns them all from the off just by walking into Dorito's BBQ.
    [​IMG]

20. This moment was so !!!!!!

theelusivechanteuse and Andrew like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.