The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1255 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Sutton probably makes more from her clothing store in a month than Binna does with the paint for her life raft lips in a quarter.

2. Wait...
    It means we won't suffer through one trying on ha clothes this year, in that rat infested garage

maneater83, sesita, drewsky and 3 others like this.
  3. But Rinna Beauty is doing AMEEZING, HONEY!!! HAHA HARRY HAMLIN!!
    [​IMG]

constantino, 1991, sesita and 6 others like this.
  4. Can we all agree that Amelia Gray is the worst housechild of all time.

5. Maybe? Pandora "Pandy" Vanderpump, the spawn of LVP, who inherited her tacky taste of all things pink... must be a close second.

Andrew, Lego and Karvel like this.
  6. One of the New Jersey children from the first few seasons was the spawn of Satan (or Jacqueline) but my vote goes to them ddd

7. Ashlee's feud with Danielle was more iconic than anything Not Gigi & Not Bella have done!

8. True but that does not make her any less insufferable ddd

#DanielleFTW!!

9. LVP is correcting the lie Dorit told on WWHL that she never reached out after the robbery:

Serg. and TeamDorinda!! like this.
  10. *HIGH-KICK CACKLE*
    [​IMG]

11. Her flex about Rinna Beauty doing so well that they now just sell directly to the consumer via Instagram

[​IMG]

12. *Sutton voice/wail* No ma'am!!

johnny_tsunami, Karvel and Roey_says like this.
  13. A rat is a Rinna!

constantino, 4Roses, sesita and 8 others like this.
  14. I thought everybody was joking about the rats, until I saw her tweets lol! I'm not surprised that junky looking house has rats.

15. I actually don't mind Rinna's house (other than the little Teddis running around). I like that it feels lived in and is a nice alternative to the sterile mansions we're subjected to. That's the nicest thing I can say about her.

16. I can't believe the Rat Rumour is true

17. I can. It was probably breeding in her garage underneath her freeze dried dresses.

18. They've screenshot Rinna's tweets about having dead rats in her house for months without disposing of them.

Andrew likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.