The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1257 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. You forgot to give Maurice an 11

2. I knew I forgot someone! He’s always an 11.

3. The detective work!

4. The viewers getting tired of waiting for the actual cast to do their jobs and take down Rinna so just taking on the task themselves.

5. There was me saying that Alex and Simon looked like mice breeders when in fact it was Rinna in her raggedy house after all…..

tylerc, lushLuck, constantino and 3 others like this.
  6. I just watched the first episode of the new season. I really hope we are not going to have to listen to Dorit talking about her home invasion for the next 10 episodes.
    Hopefully the next episode is better.

GimmeWork and Andrew like this.
  7. Oop.

8. I stand by the premiere being good but it really is The Real Housewives of White Privilege when these gals do the bare minimum, get great ratings and the Atlanta girls are giving it their all and getting paid dust.

Fuchsia, berserkboi, ufint and 12 others like this.
  9. Between Diana describing herself as "a gay man stuck in a straight woman's body" (tired), being friends with Rinna and Erika, and that annoying "diamonds, fast cars, whatever!" soundbite I already can't stand her. Ready for Queen Sutton to aptly call her a soulless person!

Uno, Fuchsia, johnny_tsunami and 14 others like this.
  10. I am primed and prepared to absolutely loathe Miss Jenkins. I wish her an ounce of luck.

11. What sort of Hollywood Madame Demonic Entity would go onto this show, and align themselves with Shitika and Binna?
    [​IMG]

sesita, Maria, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  12. If Diana can give us pot-stirring confrontational drama and actually sell it, I'll be able to forgive plenty of Erika-lite and Ratinna tendencies. This show needs a jolt! Poor Sutton as great as she is, can't carry the burden alone.

13. Also Erika only seems to really lean into her villain role when she's provoked which is so boring. Wait is it a Rat, an Erika Jayne or both that only attack when backed into a corner? Quick someone ask Binna.

Andrew likes this.
  14. Uno

Uno

Honestly how absolutely dumb and out of touch with reality do you have to be to say on national television "they missed all of our expensive jewelry!" a few days after being robbed? You're basically inviting the thieves back into your home.

15. Binna's is definately two different tag lines spliced together

*High-Kick Cackle*

Last edited: May 17, 2022
    allyshone likes this.
  16. I kind of love the unhinged vibe that Bamboozle is bringing this season. The chaos! The unpredictability! I am low-key stanning America's favorite punching bag.

[​IMG]

constantino, lushLuck and Andrew like this.
  17. Diana's 'duhonlytingbettah'

lushLuck likes this.
  18. I will never understand what y’all see in Maurico and this is coming from someone whose standards aren’t exactly high dddd. Go watch Jersey if you want to see a hot husband!!

Blayke likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.