The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1263 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. I think each cast member has individual merits. It's just their stupid alliance that ruins things. Erika is bringing us mess, Rinna is a disaster, Kyle is a shit-stirring mean girl, & Dorit is camp. If someone can successfully drive a wedge between them, then we're good. If not, then dump Rinna & Erika (when her storyline gets played out).

sesita, OlliMaus, Lander and 7 others like this.
  2. A challenge for the Mother of Paris
    [​IMG]

3. If Kyle does leave, it would be iconic for Kathy to snatch her diamond. Let it be Rinna, Erika & Diana vs Kathy, Sutton & Garcelle.

4. Uno

Uno

Kathy barely joined this season - I doubt she'd join fulltime especially without her sister.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  5. I'm gonna need to see a little more...light behind Kathy's eyes before we discuss giving her a diamond. She was basically a goofy AI last season.

6. Kathy had Paris' Wedding at the start of this Season, how she handles whatever Shikita and Binna chuck at her will determine her fate

7. I hope Kathy stays true to her word and doesn't quit. She has more than enough time (and money) to have a team prep her for WWHL and the reunion. She needs to save herself and prove her worth so they can bring back Kim next season and give us the full Richards sisters dynamic that we want. I find it promising that Andy called Kim, but we need all three for it to be worth it.

ohaimanabu and Andrew like this.
  8. This! If Andy ever decides to step away from the Housewives franchise, Bethenny would be the perfect person to take over.

sesita, Lander, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  9. Kathy started filming before Christmas I believe(?) as did Sheree. Garcelle said the latter appears from episode 7 or 8, so I'm assume it's similar for Big Kathy.

10. Uno

Uno

Interested to see how this unfolds but it would be really weird and a bit malicious if Kyle would inform the group of Sutton’s “sorry I didn’t have a gun to my head” statement without the context of her fathers death and purposely tried to make Sutton look bad.

Last edited: May 20, 2022
  11. Sutton explaining herself, and incidentally making Vyle look viler... Yes

Crystal revealing herself to be a SLUTTON

sesita, JXCK94, Lander and 9 others like this.
  12. Sutton has really valid reasons for reacting the way she did. I hope this entire season doesn't turn into trying to destroy her over that. We have Kathy drama coming at some point so I'll remain hopeful.

sesita, Jonathan27, Serg. and 9 others like this.
  13. Shriek!

sesita, drewsky, 4Roses and 9 others like this.
  14. This episode was a stinking pile of nothing. I was so bored. Thank god for Sutton (and Garcelle’s dinner moment) because this entire episode would’ve been a complete write off without her.

sesita, Pink Frost, Serg. and 6 others like this.

15. There’s Kathy at a charity event with some of her favorite housewives! Just missing Sutton lol. You know Kyle is probably HOT.

sesita, dylanaber, Serg. and 7 others like this.
  16. No Kathy did not!!! The flops have to be absolutely enraged.

sesita, Lander, Serg. and 11 others like this.
  17. Kathy at the Flop Force Abuelas

[​IMG]

sesita, Serg., 4Roses and 5 others like this.
  18. I need Kathy to come in strong at the reunion and be fully backed by Garcelle, Crystal + Sutton. It's time to overturn the flop force four.

sesita, Lander, Pink Frost and 6 others like this.
  19. [​IMG]

sesita, lushLuck, Serg. and 2 others like this.
  20. I feel like Rinna and Erika have finally burnt enough bridges in the cast that we will get strong opposition to them at the reunion. Whatever had them so scared of Erika in particular seems to be gone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.