The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1264 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. I'm not going to count them out just yet. Let's see how the season unfolds. There is certainly more resistance from the newbies this time round.

2. Welp.

Also, a fun game for when you have some downtime!

Last edited: May 22, 2022
    lushLuck and huntypoo like this.
  3. The fact we are just 2 episodes in and Rinna already got completely humiliated online...

sesita, 4Roses, Pink Frost and 9 others like this.
  4. Online and on the show
    [​IMG]
    She is going to be a mass of rage by the reunion

Last edited: May 22, 2022
    sesita, Aiden, diamondliam and 17 others like this.
  5. This is the scariest post I’ve ever read in my life. People don’t like Andy’s bias which is usually mild and infrequent (the most recent NJ reunion maybe being his worst ever isn’t even that bad) and somehow people want BETHENNY in charge? She’s a sociopath! Which is great for TV usually but not as a legitimate host of anything.

6. I’m lying in bed and I can’t sleep because all I can think about is how much I hated the Harry Hamlin sauce storyline.

sesita, constantino, Fuchsia and 6 others like this.
  7. The sleep paralysis demon in the corner:

[​IMG]

sesita, constantino, Alenko and 12 others like this.

8. There isn't a cat in hell's chance Garcelle and Sheree would continue to allign with her if this was true, surely?

DangerousHun likes this.
  9. I can't really imagine the slur thing happening, also we have known for quite some time now that both The Shitty Mess and Mickey Mouse are liars, sooo, we'll have to wait and see.

lushLuck and Andrew like this.
  10. There's this too. I don't doubt that Kathy Hilton is capable of exhibiting racist or homophobic behaviour (just look at Paris nn) but I find it hard to believe she would let the mask slip in public while filming for a television show. We'll have to see how the story unfolds. On the flip side, I question if Rinna would really lie about this.

11. The Shitty Mess and The Rat Catcher getting dragged daily is so delicious

[​IMG]

12. Considering Ratatouille did shame Denise for having sex with a woman, it's quite rich

sesita, JXCK94, constantino and 15 others like this.
  13. Carry on with the Rinna nicknames please I’m laughing so hard

theelusivechanteuse and Maria like this.
  14. I can't stand Lice-a Rodenta but the producers almost make me more furious for supporting her with the editing still. If Teddi had her confessionals taken away to remove her perspective entirely, so can she!

15. The Danielle Edit for RHONJ Seasons 9 and 10

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  16. The producers love of the flop stray whatever is so mind boggling, like why? how? in what world or dimension does it make sense? Are they that misanthropic and sadistic that they actually enjoy inflict such pain to us viewers? is it a social experiment? reverse Stockholm Syndrome? I don't get it

johnny_tsunami, lushLuck and Andrew like this.
  17. Kathy calling Kyle every name under the sun would be a kii to see just because I know it would make her miserable.

I see fag for Big Kathy when she’s having a moment but I couldn’t think of a reason why Garcelle would align herself with anybody using racist language.
    She did say on WWHL that she has the most explaining to do though so I’m intrigued.

18. I’m prepared to fight for the cause here but is season 10 one of the most underrated seasons of RHOBH? Maybe!

I am not finished and only at the start of the Rome trip but this season is delivering for me.

I’m kind of living for the Denise storyline. It really highlights how rotted the majority of these women are, especially Rinna. Garcelle and Sutton getting slow intros but I know they deliver so I’m okay with it. Finally a cameo from Kim? Brandi and Camille popping in to cause their own chaos? All of the ladies bar Vyle dragging a pregnant Teddi on multiple occasions? Sign me up.

I’ll never get over the scene at Kyle’s party with Denise, Teddi and Camille. Denise pointing at Teddi saying “this one doesn’t forgive as easily” only for Camille to get up and say something along the lines of “we’ll time heals everything” and walking away.

sesita, OlliMaus, Maria and 2 others like this.
  19. Whew the taste jumped out! It is an underrated season but the girls here have never been ready for that conversation.

OlliMaus and Bobbyrae like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.