The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1269 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. But Sutton absolutely explained herself to Crystal (not just in the confessionals), and she validated how she reacted, no?
    It was bad, but in the moment, sometimes we do react bad, or çLűM§y

Another point, and it's a rare one, But Rinna seemed to get and articulate the points of view of both Sutton and Crystal throughout that sit-down!
    [​IMG]
    God, if Rinna was that good all the time, I'd love her.

ALEX likes this.
  2. I think the issue is whether she had no empathy or had empathy and just didn’t express it.

I think Kyle would agree, and even did in that conversation, she’d have to be a psychopath to feel nothing but that’s totally how she came across. So Kyle was feeling like she was being cast as exaggerating the conversation with Sutton, and Crystal probably wouldn’t have gone as hard had she witnessed it.

ohaimanabu and Andrew like this.
  3. Kyle would have exaggerrated the conversation even if Sutton had magically back tracked there and then.
    As someone who puts their foot in their mouth often, and entirely not on purpose, I get it.

Last edited: May 26, 2022
    Butterfly likes this.
  4. I mean yeah Sutton could have been like 1/10th as bad and Kyle would’ve had the exact same reaction, confronted her and exposed her to the group over it all the same. The classic BH playbook.

It just so happens in this case that Sutton really did just say all the wrong things.

ohaimanabu and Andrew like this.
  5. What does Diana do apart from uselessly search for ways to talk about being rich and lick her lips.

6. I really don't like Diana wow.

sesita, Babyface, iRelate and 7 others like this.
  7. The gentleman in the black vest and tan slacks, who was part of Diana’s “team”…. what’s his @?

[​IMG]

rav4boy, tyrabnks and Andrew like this.
  8. Teddi and Mikey in the same episode... *sighs*

Babyface, ratedr, Karvel and 5 others like this.
  9. Killer episode. This cast is bringing it!

Andrew likes this.
  10. Oh my god, Kyle is insufferable.

Karvel, Uno and Maria like this.
  11. Every time they show Elmer Fudd's shack

[​IMG]

12. It was good episode, but the Flop Force Four are at their most UNBEARABLE (except for Rinna who was mildly enjoyable for a minute during that last fight). I don’t think Kyle has ever been this unlikeable, which takes some doing so well done Kyle. I’m also over Dorit’s break in, people can’t even use the word safe around her now?

Crystal next week. I’m not sure whats going on there. It makes it looks like she’s about to expose Sutton for saying something hugely racist during the “tell me you’re that girl” conversation, which I’m not looking forward to if that’s the case.

Jonathan27 likes this.

13. This was the preview I was talking about.

OlliMaus, JXCK94, constantino and 8 others like this.
  14. She is deep in delusion, wow.

15. Erika and her worn-more-than-once wardrobe found rotting.

JXCK94, RHOPJ, constantino and 4 others like this.
  16. Poorly Styled opening another hideous flop store wearing another hideous outfit.

[​IMG]

17. Also Garcelle was once again the key player. Her “here we go” as Erikant started her tirade was a moment.

18. Like I'm glad De Lyme-el Richards' kaftan and brimmed hat era is over but she is not any kind of fashion icon. The audacity of her to market clothing.

sesita, Babyface, huntypoo and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.