The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1275 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. We know the three of them come out stronger from whatever this is, so I'll let it play out

JXCK94, Lander, 1991 and 4 others like this.
  2. Or, she's far more savvy than we all realise and knows that she has a storyline with Sutton and Garcelle that's taking away screentime from Flop Farce Five? I'm still not sure. Somehow, I can't quite shake the idea this feels a little manufactured.

3. I read a bit about the Kathy/Rinna thing this morning and honestly... I'm bored. It feels fabricated anyway. Granted, I would pay $20k to humiliate Rinna too, but just like... drag her on camera Katherine.

4. We're in for another 4 part reunion, huh.
    [​IMG]

5. So he baited her, she doxxed him, and then now he claims it was all made up? what the hell is going on?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  6. He alluded to legal action yesterday. I'm thinking Rinna's lawyers got to him and that's what pushed him to come clean? This whole thing is so odd.

I'd say the reunion will be gold but I'm not even convinced Kathy will show.

lushLuck likes this.
  7. I hate that Lisa Rinna will get away with it again.

sesita, Lander, lushLuck and 5 others like this.
    Karvel, johnny_tsunami and Jonathan27 like this.
  9. I’m on vacation so I’m not fully caught up, but I don’t in any way believe Kathy had anything to do with that scandal. Still, these frauds will end up blaming her for it, including Kyle. Kathy is too rich to do something so sloppy. If she wanted to hire a team to damage Rinna, they’d be amplifying her racist TMZ video talking about how ghetto Black people are or the Sid and Nancy stuff. You can definitely hire a team to damage someone’s reputation if you have the money and Kathy does.

Also, are we all in agreement that Diana just doesn’t work? I know it’s early, but you can tell when you want more from a HW and I just don’t see it for her. She is boring and shouldn’t have a Diamond. Her personal storyline is boring and so are her interactions with the group. She needs to join Kathryn, Carlton and Joyce who all were more interesting than her. One and done please!

10. This is my Multiverse Of Maddness

sesita, lushLuck, Jonathan27 and 6 others like this.
  11. The way Teddi constantly tries out EdGy new looks but just progressively morphs into being more and more generic...

And why IS Teddi there??

sesita, lushLuck, Jonathan27 and 9 others like this.
  12. I'm actually getting sick of how much she seems to push herself into cast events. On some level, I honestly think she believes she'll be asked back if she keeps this up. Delusion is a weak shield.

lushLuck, Jonathan27, Aester and 6 others like this.
  13. She's Kyle's +1.

lushLuck and ohaimanabu like this.
  14. She wasn’t invited and attended as Tamra’s plus one.

Tragic!

lushLuck, Aester, 1991 and 3 others like this.
  15. I hope by the Reunion none of Team Right give Erika any mind at all, and she just has to leave screaming and hissing at herself

16. Speaking of.

Thank God.

Bobbyrae, Jonathan27, JXCK94 and 8 others like this.
  17. Rinna take down confirmed

sesita, Bobbyrae, Jonathan27 and 9 others like this.
  18. I need Kathy to shake the table and show up to the reunion hand-in-hand with Kim. It’s time to finish Ratna off, like a real sister!

19. I'm manifesting the Kathy allegations being proven false and her, Garcelle, Crystal, & Sutton setting the final mouse trap at the reunion. Nothing else aligns with my fantasy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.