The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1276 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Not Garcelle showing up to the MTV Awards in a Meredith Marks original

iRelate, lushLuck, Uno and 4 others like this.
  2. Miss Kathy really said 'relationship? these are my coworkers' and kept moving

3. If Kathy can prove her innocence in this scenario I could see this being the end of Rinna.

weatherconor likes this.
  4. I’m not counting Kathy out. Let’s not forget how Kim ate those girls up year after year. There is no telling what Kathy will give. Plus, Rinna is rarely successful in her takedowns. I’m ready for her to come in and do what needs to be done! Those clips have me hype.

5. I am so excited for Sheree and what she will bring to the table...

I can already imagine her reactions to some of the petty shite these gals come out with

6. I'm glad Gryslutton will be adding Sheree and Kathy to their numbers, but they really, really need a united front going into the rest of this season and the reunion. No more subdued Garcelle and trembling Sutton, please. Also Crystal will need to do something, anything.

I'm glad the girls are producing themselves and creating storylines without Rinna, Erika, Kyle, or Dorit involved. However, I'd rather them get along with funny banter, comedy, and then annihilating the hags.

lushLuck, Jonathan27, 1991 and 6 others like this.
  7. DIAMONDS, FAST CARS, WHATEVER!!!

Andrew likes this.
  8. In my fantasy, Rinna would get her ass handed to her at the reunion by Kathy & co. but if I'm honest... I'm a dreamer, I dream a lot in my sleep. It won't happen. Kathy will stay nonchalant, Kyle won't defend her sister and Garcelle will just mouth "wow..." anytime Rinna starts throwing shots at them and Sutton will fumble it. That or Kathy will throw a cyst and disease to silence the chatter.

9. Sutton didn't fumble it at the last reunion, she didn't get a chance. Andy was too far up Shitika's back side to let any of them really go at her.
    Note how different Denise was treated at the S10 Zoomunion to the Shitty Mess in S11's.

With her doing the whole "the victims might have been paid so aren't victims..." crap and treating producers like shit, on aired footage, it might not be as much of a bed of roses for her this time (and I don't believe she got a copy of the questions before the Reunion like he told Jen Shah, but I do believe her team did).

10. On a separate note, I decided to give Two T's in a Pod a chance while I was travelling yesterday. I thought I'd put my biases about Teddi aside and went into it thinking that she might not be so abysmal with Tamra acting as her co-host. Perhaps she'd be a natural at presenting! How wrong was I. She talks loudly, constantly references her own time on Housewives more than needed, displays extreme bias towards the Fox Force Five and moans about listeners writing in to tell her she's basically shit at the job dd. Even Tamra's got on at her about it.

I'll get dragged but I'd swap Teddi for Leah. Leah used to have a podcast with Laura Stylez pre-housewives and it was legitimately great. Plus she watches all the shows and has generally good taste in favourites. Teddi just has.... zero redeeming qualities.

sesita, lushLuck, ChrisC and 8 others like this.
  11. Teddi's time on housewives boiling down to someone being late, a puppy and outing someone on national TV.

PS I'd listen to Leah and Tamrat

lushLuck likes this.
  12. Leah would be great on a podcast. Really I would love a Tres Amigas podcast though. Vicki peddling conservative bullshit while Shannon has nervous breakdowns and Tamra moderates...a serve.

13. I'd love Leah and Tinsley together on a podcast. Hopefully, Leah would use it as an opportunity to talk about what really happened behind the scenes during Series 13.

14. I love all of y’all and this thread but some of these Erika and Rinna pseudonyms are getting cringy as fuq and don’t even sound right phonetically dd

diamondliam, lushLuck, Lander and 8 others like this.
  15. Okay teddi.

16. Why, I love Ratna. It has the potential to become as iconic as Binna.

Babyface, Serg., constantino and 2 others like this.
  17. *Ramona voice* You know what, I never mentioned it, but now you wanna mention it, now we'll mention it*

Greasy and Shitika don't even make sense lmao. Only iconic constantino lashings make it work. Binna and Tamrat outsold ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lushLuck, junglefish, 1991 and 2 others like this.
  18. “Greasy Get Rid of Ha” flopped but “The Shitty Mess” makes me cackle.

1991, Karvel and johnny_tsunami like this.
  19. Me at actual standup comedy:
    Me at Turddi Mellencramp:

20. I will say the nicknames peaked with Poorly Styled.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.