The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1277 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

sesita, Bobbyrae, lushLuck and 9 others like this.
  2. What are you doing right now?
    I've used Shitika for a year now, and if you keep this up
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

Love you sis <3

lushLuck, Lander, Karvel and 2 others like this.
  4. I'm fond of Bargain Binna Rinna as an alternative, it must be said.

Andrew likes this.
  5. Kim's sister is the one for me.

You just know that nickname would be the one that would cut her the most.

6. Greasy GetRidOfHa topped the charts and I shan't hear otherwise. It's so ridiculous that it's perfect.

7. Lisa Rinna is actually Patrick Somers. Or maybe Patrick Somers is @Jesus Jugs.

8. The way Lice-a Ratna is desperately asking her fans to be "detectives" about Patrick and then obsessively posting their findings...the definition of needing to go touch grass!

9. Honestly seeing Rinna this bothered is kind of delightful, it was about time she was in the hot seat, even if it is off the show!

10. I kind of agree that Crystal should just say whatever she's claiming Sutton said, because it's reality TV and you can't just say "someone said something so dark last year but I'm not going to repeat it" and then actually never repeat it...but Kyle accusing her of gaslighting is a MESS.

11. Uno

Uno

I think Crystal is trying to have real relationships with the girls; everyone else is playing the game and she takes everything to heart and that will probably be to her detriment.

Aester, Karvel, Andrew and 1 other person like this.
  12. If Crystal is gonna spend the entire season begging for these phoney climbers to validate her feelings then I'm gonna keep calling her a flop. Not all of your feelings need to be validated by others.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  13. I actually love how Crystal unnerves the rest. It’s annoying not knowing what Sutton allegedly said? Yes. But seeing the Fox Five Force so desperate fills me with pleasure!

RHOPJ, Karvel and Andrew like this.
  14. Crystal and Sutton actually act Real, and that scares them

Pink Frost, Jóga and Uno like this.
  15. I just hope it's wrapped up by tomorrow's episode. We know these girls love to beat a dead horse.

johnny_tsunami and Andrew like this.
  16. Not the Crystal villain backstory!

ohaimanabu and Andrew like this.
  17. Finally Garcelle coming for Shitika next week
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.