The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Crystal sitting there like a mute doll that had all the batteries removed as other people were trying to fuel this utterly empty debate and give it even more oxygen... draining. At least Kyle looks like she's really started seeing which way the wind is turning and openly moving closer towards Sutton and Garcelle.

Garcelle tolerating none of the dinner fuckery was another Legend move.

This show really needs a clean sweep of removing Crystal, Diana and Dorit who are just a woeful clog of passive observers and barely background noise. The show really needs kinetic igniters (like Garcelle and Sutton), not comatose commentators.

Ideally they can take Erika with them as well.

Last edited:
he/him
An episode where I can openly stan Kyle! I can't wait until she ruins it next week.

I hope this is the end of this Sutton/Crystal mess because they're both just talking in circles at this point. I'm still enjoying this season so far even though it's not eventful. I need Erika to combust a little more.

Kyle of all people calling Rinna and Erika out for backing Crystal solely because they don’t like Sutton was a pleasant surprise. I think the reason she frustrates me so much is that she has the power to shake the table and freshen up the dynamic by doing that more often, but she’s just not *that girl* to make a true housewives power play and leave the girls gagging. Instead, we have to settle for a broken Kim’s sister being right twice per season and then slithering safely back to her alliance with Dumb, Dumber, and Dorit at the end of the day.
Dumb, Dumber and Dorit has SENT me.

So when is Lisa Rinna gonna talk about it?
21046.jpg