The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1284 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Yeah, I really enjoyed this week?

I did not foresee both Erika and Binnacle making me laugh out loud when they couldn’t remember what Crystal was upset over.

Garcelle continues to see through all the BS and it’s so refreshing but it was a good episode for everyone overall.

2. I will be frantically searching the streets of Toronto for this set

VitaminBee and johnny_tsunami like this.
  3. Diana talking about the Madam rumours and how they were disproven, the new Pretty Mess indeed.

4. Crystal sitting there like a mute doll that had all the batteries removed as other people were trying to fuel this utterly empty debate and give it even more oxygen... draining. At least Kyle looks like she's really started seeing which way the wind is turning and openly moving closer towards Sutton and Garcelle.

Garcelle tolerating none of the dinner fuckery was another Legend move.

This show really needs a clean sweep of removing Crystal, Diana and Dorit who are just a woeful clog of passive observers and barely background noise. The show really needs kinetic igniters (like Garcelle and Sutton), not comatose commentators.

Ideally they can take Erika with them as well.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
    huntypoo, ohaimanabu and Andrew like this.
  5. An episode where I can openly stan Kyle! I can't wait until she ruins it next week.

I hope this is the end of this Sutton/Crystal mess because they're both just talking in circles at this point. I'm still enjoying this season so far even though it's not eventful. I need Erika to combust a little more.

6. This was a great episode for Kyle and Garcelle, and despite them not exactly coming across well, Erika and Sutton. I'm not totally willing to give up on Crystal but Diana is an immediate fire for me, and at this point... Dorit has to go.

7. Diana choosing to focus her storyline on...Sutton eating bacon. I fucking hate her!!

8. Sutton needs to know that there are vegan bacons out there!

Blayke, huntypoo and Andrew like this.
  9. I’m living for drunk Erika, teebs. Her playing counselor at that dinner was hilarious.

Andrew, johnny_tsunami and Lego like this.
  10. Dumb, Dumber and Dorit has SENT me.

sesita, Fuchsia, constantino and 7 others like this.
  11. Has our new Willain Diana fucked it already

Pink Frost, Babyface and Andrew like this.
  12. Fucking hell, what a mess.

13. Oh yeah. She needs to go after that. I don't need to hear any excuses or explanation either.

sesita, Pink Frost and johnny_tsunami like this.
  14. UM what the fuck?? *Ken Todd voice* Goodbye Diana!! What a piece of shit.

15. Sanela is vile and has been even before getting casted I have no idea how she got through to the show in the first place

16. What the fuck?! What was she even going for with that?! Vile.
    The comment is still there on the original post by the way.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  17. Well it wasn’t nice while it lasted, cya Diana.

johnny_tsunami and Andrew like this.
  18. Christ. Fuck her. She better be fired immediately.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  19. So when is Lisa Rinna gonna talk about it?
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.