The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1285 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. If she doesn't get the Jenni treatment immediately, then we need to raise fucking hell. Whoever does casting for Beverly Hills is deranged. Diseased. Moldy. Mildewy. Musty!!

2. Enough about the contents of Harry Hamlin's Garage

sesita, Aester, Blayke and 8 others like this.
  3. I assume the entire group will stay quiet at the request of the network but I can see Garcelle commenting on it in some capacity.

Bravo apologised for taking too long to take action when Jennie's comments surfaced so if they don't act swiftly with Diana then.. welp. I look forward to Andy explaining himself out of this one if nothing is done.

johnny_tsunami and Andrew like this.
  4. Diana has responded (grabbed this from Twitter), come through Crystal calling her up straight away.
    [​IMG]

sesita, Andrew, Babyface and 2 others like this.
  5. I had a feeling she was going to say she thought it meant something else. What did she say to Sutton about clumsy words?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  6. I understand there is a language barrier at play here but saying ‘I had no idea the label Black Content Creator was referring to the fact you are black and a content creator’…

7. The funniest part of that "apology" is that the persons bio doesn't say they're a "Black content creator." She only knew that because they have five posts, three of which are of the person who happens to be a Black woman.

There was an old news article about her being racist, so this doesn't surprise me. Here is the article about her being racist to a Black security guard: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ghbor-cutting-hedges-boost-price-mansion.html

It's funny how all of her actions only seem to make the rumors about her seem MORE believable, not less.

8. I feel like Bravo is going to take her at her word for this sadly... I don't know why I just get that feeling after reading her 'statement.'

Andrew likes this.
  9. DIS-GASSSS-TING!

Watch Bravo do nothing about this and keeping her on because she’s white. TRUST!

PROVE ME WRONG, Andy Cokeden.

Andrew likes this.
  10. Yeah, I can't help but feel like this isn't going to be addressed. However, I know some brave gay will ask Andy on WWHL and he'll give us a flustered response.

johnny_tsunami, lushLuck and Andrew like this.
  11. This won't be addressed by Bravo, and if anyone brings it up I'm sure Andy will just parrot what she's said.

We'll still be seeing her in the background, licking her lips, adding nothing, while Rinna kicks her leg up and cackles after selling out yet another friend for the cameras for a few years to come.

Maria likes this.
  12. Rinna’s (paraphrasing), “yeah she looks great in her BA-LENC-I-AGAH!!” as Diana walked out of the sea after skipping more drama is haunting me in my dreams.

13. #canceldianajenkins

14. Yeah she'll get away with this but yikes! It's hardly surprising but I didn't expect her to show her true colours this soon.

15. Same. I hadn’t tasted bile for a long time and had forgotten how unpleasant it was…

allyshone likes this.
  16. We can't let them get away with this shit. I mean, e-fucking-nough with this cast.

sesita, Bobbyrae, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  17. I've never seen a show where the cast members are actively refusing to generate or pursue new storylines for the sake of self-preservation. It's exhausting.

sesita, Bobbyrae, Jonathan27 and 11 others like this.
  18. This season is garbage so far, lets be honest. But we’re not in season 6, 8-10 territory sooooo I guess we win girls.

[​IMG]

Edit: I’m genuinely hoping Kathy rolls in and calls everyone a faggot, I’ll actually stan.

sesita, Blayke, Bobbyrae and 20 others like this.
  19. 'Crystal woke me up screaming at me.'
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
    sesita, Aester, Syzygyz and 21 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.