The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1286 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. In other social media news, Camille remembered her Twitter password for the first time in months and legend has some thoughts about the current season

I miss her every day.

2. I love her but she’s just playing to the cheap seats.

sesita, dell321 and Andrew like this.
  3. I still don’t understand why Camille hasn’t been brought back full time. The show needs someone like her.

This season is pretty meh but Sutton, Crystal, and Garcelle are still keeping it from being unwatchable. I dread to imagine what this season would be without them.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
    sesita, Bobbyrae, Uno and 7 others like this.
  4. The cast needs an overhaul. Whichever person they cast next to 'shake up' the show will be iced out like Denise was and like Sutton basically is currently.

sesita, 4Roses, Bobbyrae and 7 others like this.
  5. And like they did to Camille after S9...

I think Sutton rides out this gang up from the Flops for the rest of the season.

I am excited about about Sheree turning up in a couple of episodes, The Madame gives us nothing and in no way questions the groups dynamics at all.

Maria likes this.
  6. Its frustrating the way a new cast and chapter for the show is trying to break through with the likes of Sutton, Garcelle and Kathy but hanging onto the tired older members and their thick as rock alliances and approach to the show is holding it back.

We are getting there but its slow - Teddi's exit should have been followed right by Dorit in Season 11, with the final removals being Erika and Rinna. That pair are utterly played out now.

7. If RHONY Legacy ever takes off, I’m dreading a RHOBH Legacy helmed by just Kyle, Teddi, Rinna, Dorit and Erika. You know they’ll do it.

sesita, 4Roses, Lander and 6 others like this.
  8. They'd have to bring back Kim and Camille.

sesita, lushLuck, constantino and 2 others like this.

9. This is Diana at 3.30 right?

ohaimanabu and Andrew like this.
  10. The Madame sharing a screen with Maureen Lipman.

Wow

11. My brain cannot compute that that is the same person as the one on our screens every Wednesday night.

Island, sesita, Uno and 5 others like this.

12. And I’m dreading next week when Erika drinks 2 cocktails and pretends to drunk.

constantino, 4Roses, Blayke and 10 others like this.
  13. Stan - Crystal being young enough not to need Glam

Un Stan - Rinna trying to force her köōky whistling down our throats

Stan - HAIM having dinner at Kyle's (I hope they tag team Maurice for us Hens)

Un Stan - Dorito adding nothing to the past two episodes, not even one (1) look

Maria likes this.
  14. Sutton is snapping and I'm living.

4Roses, 1991, tylerc and 4 others like this.
  15. This Crystal storyline is EXHAUSTING.

This entire season is EXHAUSTING.

I hate Erika so much. I can't believe we used to stan during her first season.

The only way to save this season is if Daddy Mauricio showed us his DICK.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
    rav4boy, sesita, lushLuck and 11 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

17. Supposedly this Crystal shite wraps up as Sheree and Kathy enter from stage left...

18. Yeah I never stanned Erika lol. I've always ranked her below Eileen, Joyce and Carlton. She only has ever brought glam to the show. She's never had much of a storyline or interesting personality. She's lucky she lasted long enough for the Tom stuff, when she finally started earning her keep.

Aester, 1991, Karvel and 5 others like this.
  19. Erika is one of the best housewives this sorry franchise has ever produced.

lilylu likes this.
  20. [​IMG]

dylanaber, Lander, rav4boy and 22 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.