The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1288 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Sutton is proving she is capable of moving the storyline forwards. Smart.

iRelate, Fuchsia, Jonathan27 and 12 others like this.
  2. Erika is proving she is capable of moving the storyline forwards.
    Smart.

lilylu and teddienono like this.
  3. Cute. But anyway, stop trying to make Erika happen, that ship has sailed a long time ago.

constantino, Lander, Karvel and 2 others like this.
  4. I think the Erika/Sutton stuff is cute. You can tell this season that Erika has wanted Sutton's attention and she's finally getting it. Maybe they work things out because I remember Erika thanking her for sending her a cake to celebrate the season premiere. I truly think Sutton was the victim of storyline when it came to Erika. Personally, I would've been most mad at KYLE, who was Erika's close friend and talking shit the entire season. They just made Sutton the scapegoat for everybody's questions about the Tom scandal.

I can't wait for this weeks episode because we're finally at the transition where Sheree and Kathy come on. It's been fun, but I'm ready for something new and I'm curious to see things fall apart. I hope Sheree isn't as much of a dud as Diana has been.

iRelate, Jonathan27, JXCK94 and 6 others like this.
  5. I cannot wait to see Kathy talking shit about Kim's sister!

6. It has?
    [​IMG]

7. @johnny_tsunami It's been watchable lmao! Tiring yes, but at least they're giving us SOMETHING until the main story kicks in. I also think this is one of Kyle's best seasons so there's that. She works best when she's stirring up mess.

1991, teddienono and johnny_tsunami like this.
  8. Literally praying for a hot mic of her yelling "Hey Faggot" to Sutton's assistant at this point

Uno and lushLuck like this.
  9. The Gunvalstans being correct again? @teddienono and I just keep winning!! IN A FAMILY VAN!!!!!!!

10. [​IMG]

Screaming at Garcelle pulling a Sonja and cropping/leaving Diana out of the photo.

drewsky, Serg. and lushLuck like this.
  11. Kyle really HAS NO TASTE. DEAR GOD.

berserkboi likes this.
  12. Kyle by Alene Too Fucking Hideous.

sesita, constantino, 1991 and 5 others like this.
    sesita, constantino, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  14. Garcelle is so terrible this episode. First lamenting that she’s unable to mire the show to rehashing Erika’s legal issues to no end and then for the second time this season bringing up the names of fired cast members in a lame attempt to elicit reactions from parts of the cast/pander to the internet.

This season, her contributions otherwise have been to help orchestrate a gang up on Crystal and to make digs at her castmates only from the safety of the confessionals.

Lame! She’s a lot like Kyle at this point, and we don’t need another one.

lilylu likes this.
  15. Garcelle was just as bad last season as she is this season, let's be honest. A total buzzkill and fun killer.

Erika was such a star this episode. She's amazing TV.

Lego likes this.
  16. Ew what is happening in here.

17. I’m sorry I’m howling.

18. JAISDHSJAKLA STOP!!!

sesita, Floppie, Fuchsia and 24 others like this.
  19. It’s Shahida now. The way she constantly rides on coattails of these POC designers fronted by a white lady - IT IS NOT A GOOD LEWK TOO.

Andrew likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.