The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1289 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Tamra responding to this mess with the "Now why am i in it?" meme nn.

2. Hearing the intro of Slave 4 U after being subjected to XXPEN$IVE.

ezgif-2-42aab1b4d6.gif

sesita, johnny_tsunami and Andrew like this.
  3. This season is TRASH so far.

Dianna and Crystal are absolutely useless and immediately need to go.

Dorito offering nothing but a closing dinner monologue yet still delivering more than the others combined.

Garcelle and Sutton are carrying this.

sesita, 4Roses, dell321 and 3 others like this.
  4. My eyes are bleeding watching this. Not even season 10 being better by this point in the season. At least we already had OY HAVE A LOYF KOYL!!! and Teddi getting bullied by this point.

huntypoo and lushLuck like this.
  5. Season 10 is sooo underrated. It almost immediately delivered and continued to do so. Season 8 remains a rotted mess.

sesita, brauliocruz, Andrew and 2 others like this.
  6. Dorit posing at a glass window in season 10 is more iconic than anything that has happened so far in season 12.

7. The two best scenes we've had this season so far...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

huntypoo, sesita, Pink Frost and 3 others like this.
  8. What an interesting episode to air right after Diana's issues with Black people have been revealed in the press...

....you mean to tell me we've seen no negative interaction, but she suddenly has a problem with Garcelle? I'm sorry, but she is telling on herself and it's clear where she stands.

tylerc, JXCK94, Aiden and 15 others like this.

9. Are you there God? It's me Andrew. I could really do with having Maurice's dick.

(In other news I believe they've been filming this for a while, as it wasn't dramatic enough)

10. Could Diana be as much of a miscast as Teddi? She truly is an absolute drip. And could she not appreciate that Sutton was empathising with her on the boat when discussing her brother, I don’t think she was trying to make anything about herself at all.

What a boring episode.

Aester, sesita, aboutyounow and 5 others like this.
  11. I’m loving Erika this season.

Lego likes this.
  12. "Oh mai gawd I'ym li-!"

Serg., lushLuck, Fuchsia and 5 others like this.
  13. The twitter game is strong this season

sesita, 1991, JXCK94 and 6 others like this.
  14. Diana has such a sinister soul sucking energy anytime she appears on screen.

The fact her comments have already been swepped under the rug, not brought up at all with Dorit defending her on WWHL...no...I'm ready for Garcelle to gather her next week and every week after.

T*ddi may be a lot of things but Sutton really hit the nail on the head, Diana is completely souless.

Aester, tylerc, sesita and 13 others like this.
  15. Diana coming for Garcelle? Oh good luck Room 23!

Aester, sesita, Pink Frost and 10 others like this.
  16. I thought last night was mildly entertaining but if Diana brings up Sutton eating bacon one more time I’m giving up on this show.

17. I HATE Diana Jenkins.

Aester, Bobbyrae, tylerc and 17 others like this.
  18. I really will be so pleased when Diana loses all her money (she’s just downsized and is on RHOBH - it’s coming)

Serg., Lander, Blayke and 11 others like this.
  19. I think we all knew, deep down, that Diana would be fucking awful as soon as we heard Lisa Ratna shriek that incantation in the season trailer.

20. Every week my sentiment is the same so I will just keep sharing this until anything remotely interesting happens.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.