The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1290 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. This is not looking good for Diana and I am living! The article of her being racist to her neighbour is being dragged up again, closely followed by this episode where she feels the only person she has not connected with... is Garcelle... the only black cast member.

At this point just give us Kathy.

ohaimanabu, Aiden, Serg. and 8 others like this.
  2. I love that Diana is a template for what NOT to do when you introduce a new Housewife. What a wreckage.

3. Diana and Teddi - tied for bottom place in the Housewives rate.

4. Hopefully Diana will be a one and done housewife!

5. So this last episode felt like a season closer before we mlve on to the rest
    I honestly enjoyed Erika and Sutton a lot!!!

PS Garcelle's birthday better include the women from The Real being shady to a messy Erika, and also, looks like the first BH party ever I would personally want to attend
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    TheOnlyOne, Serg. and weatherconor like this.
  6. Also, double post,
    I am fucking ready for this

7. So excited for Sheree and what this midseason premiere (that's what it feels like!) brings. I hope the next set of storylines is more interesting than what we've had thus far.

ohaimanabu, johnny_tsunami and 1991 like this.
  8. So is Sheree a new full time housewife? Why is she only starting the season now?

Diana is really pointless on this show. Hopefully she is gone next season.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  9. Isn’t Sheree a Friend Of and not a housewife? Diana shouldn’t have been cast, though I’ll allow it if it means some dirt comes out regarding that book of hers.

ohaimanabu and Andrew like this.
  10. Sheree is a friend of. She was added to the cast because Garcelle and the fans really campaigned for it. When Diana was announced there was a lot of disappointment that Sheree wasn't chosen, so I feel like they played catch up which is why she debuted so late. She'd already given interviews during last season saying she wanted to do the show and she filmed with Garcelle both seasons so I'm unsure why they wouldn't have jumped at the chance to add her.

Andrew and maneater83 like this.
  11. NOT me liking this episode and the next one looks GOOD!

I WANT A LOT OF DICK! - Erika Jayne

ohaimanabu likes this.
  12. I’m obsessed by the final group shot in the opening credits where Vicki is disassociating before being ordered to jazz hands at the camera.

Jonathan27, lushLuck, sesita and 3 others like this.
  13. I really hope Garcelle's birthday gets things going because this season is becoming such a slog to get through. There's something so dark-sided about Sanela, even her constant lip-licking feels eerie.

iRelate, Karvel, lushLuck and 3 others like this.

14. Sutton snatching up a role on Season 2 of Chucky! Let's get Jennifer Tilley in the mix for S13.

sesita, aboutyounow and Andrew like this.
  15. God, the way I love Sheree already

16. Not them rehashing pantygate...this is a god test.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.