The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1291 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Not them rehashing pantygate...this is a god test.

2. Anyone named Sheree is automatically a reality TV icon.

[​IMG]

3. Lit Erika on the boat was a whole vibe! Her rambling about her living a perfect life on a boat was hilarious!

Andrew likes this.
  4. It also seemed very rehearsed. How many times did Erika need to mention “I’m lit!!!” before they even got on board. She, alongside Binna are terrible actors.

constantino, OlliMaus, Uno and 8 others like this.
  5. The only way I will tolerate this is if we get a flashback to "LISA: IF I CAN SMELL YOUR BREATH, YOU'RE TOO CLØSE".

OlliMaus, Bobbyrae, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  6. I, too, yearn for the days when Dorit had a personality and a mind of her own <3

7. I’m also here for the editing when Dorit waffles. Kyle was bubbling to laugh for ages.

Andrew likes this.
  8. Dorit/PK v LVP media sniping is so yawnsome at this point. No one cares whether you're speaking or not.

johnny_tsunami and Andrew like this.
  9. Dorit has not served ONE SINGLE LEWK this season.

She needs to SASHAY AWAY!

10. We love to hear about it, and pray she gets dragged over the coals about them earrings by Team Right

OlliMaus, RHOPJ, Maria and 1 other person like this.
  11. Those photos...

Ronald Richards is a MESSY MAN

12. God this show needs revamping badly. Next season, they need to clean house and get rid of at least Diana (who should have never been on in the first place) & 3 others.

4Roses, carlos_b_fly, Lander and 4 others like this.
  13. Lock Diana up in an outlet store. Please.

14. Last season was a bit of a reprieve but realistically, it was still just smoke screening how tired most of the cast are and essentially being carried by Sutton and Garcelle. Agreed that we need a good four exits to try and open up fresher dynamics and remove the autopilot behaviours that are so deeply embedded.

Diana, Crystal, Dorit and Rinna or Erika need to go.

sesita and Andrew like this.
  15. I feel like with the ratings and it being a press darling, they won't make many changes unless someone WANTS to leave. Yes we know there is dead weight, but other than Diana and Crystal, I wouldn't count on them getting rid of anybody else. Look at Dorit, everybody thought she'd be gone after last season and she's back giving nothing yet again. Until the bubble bursts, I feel like they'll just keep adding people and having a large cast of 8-10 women.

Karvel, johnny_tsunami and 1991 like this.
  16. Fire Diana and Crystal. Demote Dorit. Bring Kim and Brandi back into the fold (especially if Kathy sticks around).

Kyle, Lease A Rental, The Shitty Mess, Garcelle, Sutton, Sheree, Dorit, Kathy, Kim and Brandi would be a good group to follow.

17. I still stand by my opinion that the Shitty Mess will get fired after this season.

Lander, Andrew and johnny_tsunami like this.
  18. She gets the most press out of the cast and has an unresolved story, I doubt they're going to fire her any time soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.