The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1292 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. I don't think Dorit is making it to another season unless she really steps it up in the back half/reunion which seems unlikely. The goodwill from the beginning of the season has completely evaporated already.

If we end up with a new full time housewife next season (or Sheree gets promoted) and Diana/Dorit are both out that's enough to freshen up this cast for me teebs. I like following the slow drip power shift between Kyle and Garcelle for anchor.

2. Let's all be clear, Dorito only got to hold her Zirconia in the opening credits because of the break-in!

Unless she suddenly wakes up and starts putting her foot in her mouth like last season, there's no way she can stay full time.

Maria and lushLuck like this.
  3. Oh Diana...

4. This is because Garcelle brought up that book again isn't it?
    Way to not take focus off what you don't want out.

Also, praying we see this mess tonight

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    LetsGetToIt and Uno like this.
  5. I don't know, she's reviled by the GP and I am sure it will get worse in this next half of the season.

I am sensing Teddi's levels of hatred, I know Rinna is as loathed as The Shitty Mess, but I have this feeling, I would be surprised if they'll keep her.

I am planting the seed and I will see the harvest!

Lander, Uno and Andrew like this.
  6. Sadly, I can't see her going either until this legal situation has been all but resolved. Bravo would want to keep her hanging on in case it all goes south and they can capture it on camera.

teddienono likes this.
  7. Diana, Crystal & Dorit have got to go. There is so much dead weight in this current cast.

8. Diana, Rinna and Dorit can go. Erika would not last on her own and that would be amazing to see.

OlliMaus, pookiebots and Andrew like this.
  9. Supposedly tonight's is a two parter, it better kick off properly, and it's not just The Madame attempting her Grand High Witch Cos-Play

Karvel and Uno like this.
  10. Maybe it was stolen.

Karvel, Andrew and lushLuck like this.
  11. This seasons sucks.

[​IMG]

constantino, Bobbyrae, 4Roses and 7 others like this.
  12. Diana already starting that text. What a mess.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  13. Diana... goodbye.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  14. Diana calling Sutton boring is like The Honest Vocal Coach trying to give Mariah some pointers.

constantino, JXCK94, Fuchsia and 11 others like this.
  15. [​IMG]

ohaimanabu likes this.
  16. Well Sutton truly hit the nail on the head when she called Diana soulless.

constantino, JXCK94, ALEX and 9 others like this.
  17. That Sutton and Diana fight was hysterical. The hottest mess.

18. Garcelle calling Diana absolutely nuts and uneducated….that’s mother.

constantino, Lander, JXCK94 and 16 others like this.
  19. Fire everyone except Garcelle, Sutton, and Kyle.

Bobbyrae, Babyface, OlliMaus and 7 others like this.
  20. I'm not ready for the reunion supercut of Diana licking her lips.

constantino, Lander, drewsky and 11 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.