The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I've only seen a couple for clips, but the Flops have definately turned against Kathy.
You can already tell they've decided to take her down, because she gets on with Garcelle more, maybe?

At this point I feel that the fans hatred is theirs Garmonbozia.

Queen Garcelle gathered Erika and it looks like Garcelle is NOT letting up next week. Erika and Dorit really tried it with Garcelle but I’m glad she’s calling it out then and there. When Garcelle volleyed back to Lisa at the Homeless and Toothless dinner was an absolute *chefs kiss*. Lisa being a complete mess with Sutton yet again should be enough for everyone else to see how unhinged she is. One thing that surprised me is how the Flop Force have already sharpened their fangs for Kathy.

I skipped Kyle’s solo scene… I don’t care about you or your birthday or your catholic/Jewish “woes”.

I've only seen a couple for clips, but the Flops have definately turned against Kathy.
You can already tell they've decided to take her down, because she gets on with Garcelle more, maybe?
I get the feeling that they are sensing their coordinated attacks on Sutton and Garcelle have fallen apart in real time, so they kind of had no choice for their bullying tactics other than Kathy now because that's what Lois would have wanted.

Also, this was the first good episode of the season. Too_little_too_late.mp3

The ending and entire last stretch had such weird energy. It seemed to me like that ending was supposed to be some sort of hot mic moment with Kathy not caring about charity but the Homeless Not Toothless thing has been a viral meme for the last week so the entire audience is on Kathy's side already?

Erika saying she felt closest to the women sitting around her and Garcelle exasperatingly saying "GOD I know you all say it every other day" feels like the closest they've gotten to actually acknowledging the alliance on screen. I think we're fully at a dead end with the dynamics in this group and this sort of stalemate group event is forcing production's hand for a casting shakeup.

He/They
I can already guess where it'll go...
1/ Erika will get rightfully called to task about those earrings
2/ Erika will flip out awfully
3/ Kathy will have her flip out and leave Aspen
4/ Erika and Lisa will claim Kathy's said all of these things, off camera to distract from Erika's flip out.
5/ Kathy will say she said some of them (hopefully dragging Kyle with some home truths)
6/ Kathy will resolve that with Kyle
7/ Erika and Lisa will go all out to destroy Kathy at the Reunion, Kyle will cry but not support Kathy at all.
8/ The audience will stay on Kathy's side throughout
End Of Season

Only Kathy or Rinna will be back next year.

Last edited: