The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1343 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Erika’s speech to Garcelle about her “drinking problem” was an almost word for word remake of Kim’s speech at Rinna in Amsterdam. Not an original bone in these flops bodies.

lushLuck, constantino, 4Roses and 3 others like this.
  2. Erika is vile but there's absolutely more mileage watching her further descend into darkness and utterly lacking the optics of just how horrid she is. Despite all her best efforts, she's transforming further and further into a total camp villain.

Erika, unknowingly, is making decent TV.

On the other hand, Rinna is trying to make good TV but trying too hard, having fallen so deep into the persona she's made that she's ironically not remotely entertaining. She's just caught in such a loop of rinse and repeat patterns, its tiring, predictable and far too obvious.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022

3. This Homeless and Toothless charity is making me laugh harder than it should.

Koyle: FORGETTING ABOUT THE TOOTHLESS NOT HOMELESS CHARITY
    Crystal: No, 'Homeless not Toothless'
    Koyle: *genuine confusion* Homeless not...?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
  4. I mean she literally laughed in her face and said she couldn’t have a burger after just having a conversation with her about her eating disorder and making herself sick.

I don’t disagree that it was very ignorant but my point was just she felt comfortable to make a joke about somebodies eating disorder but felt utterly disgusted at Kathy finding the name “Homeless not Toothless” amusing. It just seems very hypocritical to me.

lilylu, johnny_tsunami and Andrew like this.
  5. I was actually sort of living for Koil and Dorito's little peanut gallery moment. "I don't know what's going on but I agree with Garcelle!" made me cackle.

lushLuck, boombazookajoe and sesita like this.
  6. People that are still enjoying Rinna are beyond help.

7. As I already said, it's very

[​IMG]

Lander, dylanaber, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  8. I’ve not seen the show in two weeks but for whatever reason we hate Rinna and stan Kathy I support it. !!!

Lander, lushLuck, Babyface and 8 others like this.
  9. Better than watching a show you seem to hate for the express purpose of getting mad and complaining online. I love to have a giggle!

Lego likes this.
  10. Stop! She’s close to death…

lushLuck and Andrew like this.
  11. [​IMG]

Bobbyrae, tylerc, Lander and 15 others like this.
  12. Hot take perhaps but I would be able to stomach Erika OR Rinna's antics IF it ever received the same unchecked vitriol as literally anything Sutton dares say.

The choreography of the five of them dogging Sutton and defending Erika...nauseating.

tylerc, Lander, dylanaber and 12 others like this.
  13. For me Erika has played the part of a villain better this year and has made for entertaining TV (at times!).

I don’t think Rinna considers herself the villain at all and genuinely thinks she’s in the right about everything.

lushLuck and Jonathan27 like this.
  14. That's hot

suitechicguy and VitaminBee like this.
  15. Literally, the only women I like to watch on the show. I’m including “cashapp blessing” Sheree in “the show”. I can’t yet pin point it yet about Sheree but I can’t stand her.

facesincondensation likes this.
  16. Her face was in two seconds of footage this week. She's not really giving much at all.

17. Sheree was not it. And grifting ain't cute.

18. Housewives going mainstream.

sexercise likes this.
  19. My highlight was Garcelle clearing Rinna and Diana in the first part of the episode.
    You really get the impression the buzzards were circling Kathy. She had Dorit looking Homeless and Toothless.

Bobbyrae, Lander, 4Roses and 12 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.