The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1398 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. If Denise is the Housewife Andy was talking about on his radio show last week, bring on next season!

1991, sesita, Pink Frost and 2 others like this.
  2. Spread the tea

weatherconor and RHOPJ like this.
  3. If Denise is returning, keep Bargain Binna for one last series - then bin her!

GimmeWork, 1991, sesita and 7 others like this.
  4. He just said on his radio show he was deep in discussion with a former Housewife to return to their franchise and it would not be expected at all. Only clues he gave were that it wasn’t anyone for NJ, NY, Potomac or SLC. We can rule out OC by default since they’re filming unless Vicki popping up last week is the wife but that wouldn’t be a surprise at all.

That leaves ATL and BH, both of which start filming in the next 2 months. Atlanta started filming today and we haven’t heard anything about another former housewife returning there.

GimmeWork and 1991 like this.
  5. I feel like Rinna would be perfect as a "Friend" at this stage rather than continuing full-time. She can show up at parties and socials and be the typical shit disturber she always is and then go away.

sesita, Andrew and Maria like this.

6. What in the hell is going on with these looks!?!

7. Sutton baby nooooo!

8. That pose and picture of Kathy is really killing me, I love this woman and she can take me down if it's the last thing she or I do.

9. I’m tired of Garcelle! We are all waiting for her to ascend to the throne but she keeps getting her fashions wrong. She’s giving HRH of Potomac.

Dorit and Rinna look the best.

1991 likes this.
  10. Was the theme Ugly

11. Are all those the dresses Rinna was storing in her garage?

GimmeWork, 1991, inevitable and 8 others like this.
  12. They don't have bite marks on, so they can't be.

Kathy is giving Sorority Mother at Senior Dance and I'm living

1991, inevitable, sesita and 7 others like this.
  13. Diana looks great.

1991, Aester, sesita and 7 others like this.
  14. Let’s ignore those dreadful reunion looks and focus on something that really matters

1991, Serg., inevitable and 21 others like this.
  15. Not Sutton on a mission to visit all of Rinna's enemies in a week, a drink in Sur on Thursday with LVP, a visit to the plush bunny making factory with Kim on Saturday, and sharing a bowl of almonds with Yolanda on Sunday morning forthcoming

1991, inevitable, Syzygyz and 15 others like this.
  16. All those fashions are out of fashion.

1991 likes this.
  17. It’s like Sutton is collecting the Real Housewives’ equivalent of the Infinity Stones to destroy the Fab Four. Also, all those reunion looks are ugly.

18. I think Kyle looks good. I’m probably eligible for a lobotomy at this point.

1991, sesita, johnny_tsunami and 3 others like this.
  19. Rinna channeling her good friend Khloe Kardashian... I had to do a double take.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.