The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1450 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Ratna looks like total shit there, between the hairstyle and funeral dress. A gender-swapped Weekend at Bernie's.

2. Not Kathy being the best dressed.

3. She’s mother for this.

Alenko, ALEX, Pink Frost and 17 others like this.
  4. Uno

Uno

The "anyway..." from the reporter sent me.

5. Rinna serving Kari Lake drag dddd

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  6. wait.

I'm watching the UK version rn and this is the last show Brandi should be on fff she's gonna end up murdering somebody for real. For those who don't know, it's the werewolves game/PJ Slasher but on TV.

7. It's phenomenal television

dell321 and junglefish like this.
  8. It's amazing. I'm gonna start the Australian version and possibly even the shitty French one because I can't get enough. It's like I'm playing Slasher but without having to deal with you beasts.

I hope they bagged a few other ex-housewives.

9. [​IMG]
    Talk about @johnny_tsunami like that

ufint and junglefish like this.
  10. Big Brother legend Rachel Reilly will also be taking part so this is suddenly appointment television for me.

lushLuck, ALEX, sesita and 3 others like this.
  11. Hayu UK have released some data on their most streamed shows of 2022. Not a total shock that Beverly Hills is first but was very surprised to see Dubai in third. Sadly, none for Potomac or Salt Lake City but this gives us all a good idea of how the Housewives shows stream internationally.

1) Beverly Hills
    3) Dubai
    4) New Jersey
    5) Girls Trip
    6) Orange County
    7) Atlanta

Oceandrive, OlliMaus, ratedr and 3 others like this.
  12. New Jersey deserves its place

13. Word on the street is the following is happening for season 13
    - Kyle, Rinna, Erika, Garcelle and Sutton are back full time.
    - Dorit and Crystal’s roles are undecided.
    - Diana and Sheree are out.
    - Brandi is expected back in some capacity.
    - A few new women are being tested, including people from Crystals ex friendship group who are close to Kyle.

Take this all with a pinch of salt, all from Dorinda Deadly.

14. I totally forgot about Sheree. She must be the most useless „friend of“ ever. If they kick out Crystal, then they must bring in Jennifer Tilly. Sutton needs more friends (next to Garcelle).

15. Erika reposted someone’s post on her Instagram story saying both her and Rinna’s (eugh) contracts have been renewed so that seems to confirm it.

16. Uno

Uno

It was silly to ever think Rinna would be booted.

popzone, Lego, Lucas and 2 others like this.
  17. Of course there's finally a potential feud for Poorly Styled and instead of capitalizing on it they're just going to give her more allies.

18. I know it was slightly deluded but I thought Rinna was finally going to be banished to the Shadow Realm

we LOST!

Aiden, poshlopez, constantino and 8 others like this.
  19. ...

[​IMG]

Definitely skipping next season.

Maria and OlliMaus like this.
  20. If they fired Rinna, everyone would be begging for her back within seasons. See: the fandom being deranged about Tamra on Orange Country (pretending to be outraged and convincing themselves she tried to set up a sexual assault(???)) and then pleading for her return.

brauliocruz, Lego and Andrew like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.