The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 1451 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. I can't lie I'm kinda excited to spend another 6 months bullying Rinna.

enjoy, Jonathan27, poshlopez and 10 others like this.
  2. I'm okay with having Rinna back if they add women on Garcelle and Sutton's corner that help break the power imbalance and stand up to the Flop Force. And they need to test them well, we don't need another Sheree like what the fuck was that.

enjoy, Jóga, Maria and 1 other person like this.
  3. So we can expect a storyline of Rinna being a good friend and a person next season. She is at every event for the last three days all nice and calm and being so much fun (also said that everything is good with Kathy and Kyle and that they needed time for the wound to heal etc.).

teddienono likes this.
  4. IT'S WHAT LOIS WOULD'VE WANTED

5. [​IMG]

6. LOIS SWEETIE I’M SO SORRY

7. I Love That For You Season 2 <3

lushLuck likes this.
  8. Wait. Her dead mom possessed her stylist?

9. Milk it Binna.

10. YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE. NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*

Lander, huntypoo, Secret and 6 others like this.
  11. And failed because it cut her hair only.

Roey_says and Andrew like this.
  12. Why do I feel,
    Hunky Dory will be back next Season, for a big make-up storyline with Vyle for her daughters wedding?
    [​IMG]
    I mean, I don't think she'd be being a mess at the People's Choice Awards if she wasnt a bit tempted.
    And especially if one of her best friends is rumoured to be joining as well...
    I don't care who joins, as long as they question the Flop Force's Shite.

13. I think Kathy will probably be back. She can talk as much shit as she likes but she's reveling in the attention the show is giving her. The Aspen situation made everyone look stupid so I hope they just throw it under the rug.

Maria and Snatched like this.
  14. Not this Queen
    [​IMG]

15. Diana is pregnant. Are we stuck with her for another season then?

16. Kathy and Lisa Rinna are 100% back next season and Rinna will be on the apology tour of her life. It's so obvious. There is no way she accidently went to The People's Choice Awards as Lois by coincidence. As soon as I saw that hairstyle I knew. The break was so people would chill on wanting Rinna out and she and Bravo are going to do what it takes to make this work.

I just hope they can get a good season out of it, but I knew it was too good to be true hoping she'd leave.

Oceandrive and Andrew like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.