The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I actually want to see this entire branch of the series tarred, feathered, and then fired. Absolutely no redeeming qualities in a show in the past 5 seasons outside of a few moments between Garcelle and Sutton.

Complete dredge.

I disagree. I think outside pacing issues in the last season, 11 and 12 were quite good. The cast finally feels fresh and now with Rinna not being around to divide them and kill the storylines that audience is most interested to see being played out, I am actually quite interested how they are gonna do.

Sasson girl deserved another season I think but she was just producer's puppet that the cast clocked and snubbed.

I think Eden was their attempt at molding a substitute for Brandi, until they realised they didn't need her or that sort of Housewife on the show anymore.

She/Her/Queen
She did didn’t she? Like her surname is known worldwide! I’ve heard of those damn Sassoon products on TV since I was a child.

Who are Maloof, Kemsley, Rinna, Vanderpump, Girardi and Richards in this world?

He/They
Andy - "I wasn't sure how your Mum was gonna do at the Reunion, I didn't know what to expect, but she certainly came in guns blazing and needed no help, I wondered did you give her any advice before then or prep her at all for it?"
Paris - "She's the Queen, she doesn't need any advice!"
Andy - "Did you have any reaction to Rinna not coming back to the show?"
Paris - "No"
paris-hilton-thats-hot.jpg

I bet Aunt Vyle hasn't been invited to see her new baby

I know there’s a lot of doubt surrounding the new season, but I just can’t see Bravo sitting down and letting their highest rated HW show fail. We know very little other than a few random photos which don’t tell us anything.

In the past we’ve had them extend shooting is filming is slow and basically do anything they can to make it work. I mention this because tonight we learned Denise is filming with them which we didn’t know. This is the second known event she’s been at.

Who knows who else is filming with them or what’s happening? Sure it could end up being boring, but I think they’ll surprise us and I for one am happy the entire season hasn’t leaked online like last year. B3FA4800-230D-4E84-95C8-FFF98A48C69D.jpeg

He/They
I know there’s a lot of doubt surrounding the new season, but I just can’t see Bravo sitting down and letting their highest rated HW show fail. We know very little other than a few random photos which don’t tell us anything.

In the past we’ve had them extend shooting is filming is slow and basically do anything they can to make it work. I mention this because tonight we learned Denise is filming with them which we didn’t know. This is the second known event she’s been at.

Who knows who else is filming with them or what’s happening? Sure it could end up being boring, but I think they’ll surprise us and I for one am happy the entire season hasn’t leaked online like last year. View attachment 40445
They got rid of one Rat, and effectively silenced the other in the finale of last year.
If anything leaks all eyes on Erika, producer Kyle strikes again.

Denise would make a perfect Friend Of to be honest.

@Andrew I agree. I’d love to see them have former HWs pop in and just see what happens. You don’t have to commit, but they can come in an stir stuff up for a little bit. Have Denise film for a while, then bring Kim and Kathy to make Kyle cry, then have Sutton throw the finale party at Pump.

See! They know what they’re doing. Now I’m curious about what’s going on. Will Camille and Denise round out the season as friends with the six returnees as main housewives? Is there a newbie we don’t know about? I love that for once there’s some mystery around BH. This is way more exciting to me than leaking a salacious story to bloggers like Rinna loved to do.