The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Oh Kyle LOVES that woman.

EDIT: This is a GREAT episode, girls.
That woman is pounding Kyle’s box to smithereens. Good for her, I just wish she’d finally admit it.

This episode was a 10/10 and one time the “To Be Continued…” was warranted. This season is mirroring the early years *so* much. We had a slow build that led us to this big boom and I can’t wait to see where it goes from here.

Key Takeaways:

- Crystal is intimidated by Annemarie or nervous she’s going to take her spot. She instantly woke up at that dinner party.
- Annemarie seems like an excellent housewife so far. I see why she got a diamond mid-season. Side Note: I’ll wait and see when it comes to her husband and rumors, this is just an initial assessment.
- Denise needs to stay the hell out of Dorit’s bathroom. So nice seeing her!
- Camille *is* Beverly Hills. I’ll never understand why they don’t bring her back with a diamond. She just fits.
- Dorit is clearly broke. Her outfits say it all, but I’ll go a step further and say she looks better than when she was covered in labels and trying too hard. More interesting too.

- Annemarie seems like an excellent housewife so far. I see why she got a diamond mid-season. Side Note: I’ll wait and see when it comes to her husband and rumors, this is just an initial assessment.
- Denise needs to stay the hell out of Dorit’s bathroom. So nice seeing her!
- Camille *is* Beverly Hills. I’ll never understand why they don’t bring her back with a diamond. She just fits.
- Dorit is clearly broke. Her outfits say it all, but I’ll go a step further and say she looks better than when she was covered in labels and trying too hard. More interesting too.
I don't think she'll be back after those allegations, because it would be a storyline no-one wants to be part of. If her scenes aren't cut or a re-edit happens (especially with the alleged transphobia), I'll be astonished. A likely one and done, despite a strong start.

I'm an episode behind, but Sutton saying Kyle treats her like a little sister and Kyle saying "don't flatter yourself". Oh she ended Sutton real bad there. She has come leaps and bounds from "you came in here & you're angry spice."
The way Sutton slipped in 'little sister' to remind viewers she's younger than Kyle was masterful though.

I truly can’t wait for the reunion because Sutton is gonna feel so vindicated and drag Kyle for lying to the viewers.

Can’t admit on camera you’re divorcing and then the second filming wraps, yall announce it in People the next day.

Also, can someone let PK know that posting the police report for your DUI and trying to drag a woman for it isn’t the flex you think it is, especially when you owe 5 million in back taxes and are a total fraud.

Last edited:
I really don’t understand Crystal’s tagline this season. It sounds like she’s trying to say she isn’t wise but sounds really proud of herself in her delivery? It’s like she’s saying “I’m really stupid” but in a confident way. Am I thinking about this too much? Probably!

I really don’t understand Crystal’s tagline this season. It sounds like she’s trying to say she isn’t wise but sounds really proud of herself in her delivery? It’s like she’s saying “I’m really stupid” but in a confident way. Am I thinking about this too much? Probably!
I think she’s trying to imply that she’s the youngest AND the wisest; but it’s very janky and it implies she will be getting stupider as she ages!

Crystal’s tagline remains one of the funniest things from this show in years, I cackle every single time the intro plays. Whether she’s in on it or not, either way it’s hilarious.

That was a fantastic episode. Garcelle had so many fantastic moments, and Sutton continues to thoroughly enjoy stirring the pot. But the real star of the episode was whoever was pouring Denise’s drinks before she arrived at the party, whoever they are, may they love a long and happy life.

I didn’t catch this, but many others noticed Annemarie was introduced as a friend and not a housewife. We know the intro with her is done because it was released so I wonder if that’s a sign she got demoted? I guess we’ll know next week for sure, but they *did* show the intro so it’s odd they didn’t update it when they’ve always said she’d join in this episode.