The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Yeah, Crystal “watch me get even dummer as i get older” somehow manages to be both smug and boring. But the thing is, some of the energy she gives in her confessionals shows why she has a diamond! Yet when she is with the rest of the ladies she’s often just blinking in the background and looking vacant. Like when Kyle and Dorit were ripping into Sutton this episode and Crystal just sat there on charge mode.

Like when Kyle and Dorit were ripping into Sutton this episode and Crystal just sat there on charge mode.
Eh, I took this as her wanting to make sure nothing was conflated when it was presented to the group especially after the scene with Dorit and Kyle talking about Sutton's drinking. She's fallen prey to having words conflated in confrontations/off camera moments (whether it's her own fault or not) so it seemed savvy to me for her not to chime in at that moment.

I get that she isn't the most dynamic player but she's still had more interesting moments than several of the women the fan base simps for:
-Violationgate with ugly leather pants
-The Meltdown of Sutton feat. Eye Roller
-Darkgate with bonus points given to "they'll never empathize with what they don't understand"
-"You just said that because you didn't want to get in trouble"
-The near entirety of Part 1 of last year's reunion being her taking it on the chin while a bunch of white boomers including Andy tried to dogpile her over their perception of racial language

I'm not over here to advocate for a first seat at the next reunion but the way some people talk about her like she's taking up space to the point of it being a firable offense is a little suspicious.

Eh, I took this as her wanting to make sure nothing was conflated when it was presented to the group especially after the scene with Dorit and Kyle talking about Sutton's drinking. She's fallen prey to having words conflated in confrontations/off camera moments (whether it's her own fault or not) so it seemed savvy to me for her not to chime in at that moment.

I get that she isn't the most dynamic player but she's still had more interesting moments than several of the women the fan base simps for:
-Violationgate with ugly leather pants
-The Meltdown of Sutton feat. Eye Roller
-Darkgate with bonus points given to "they'll never empathize with what they don't understand"
-"You just said that because you didn't want to get in trouble"
-The near entirety of Part 1 of last year's reunion being her taking it on the chin while a bunch of white boomers including Andy tried to dogpile her over their perception of racial language

I'm not over here to advocate for a first seat at the next reunion but the way some people talk about her like she's taking up space to the point of it being a firable offense is a little suspicious.

I was following and agreeing until you said it was suspicious.

He/They
I pray Kyle is getting her muff dived into by Morgan. I'm surprised how much we saw of her. Interesting.

Garcelle and Jax was fantastic, Sutton and Dorit matchmaking was fantastic, the dinner scene (whilst no Dinner Party From Hell)' was Fantastic, even if Kyle was hoisting herself over those hot coals. Annemarie made the strongest first impression, ashame she's got trashy views and let's talk about the Husband!
Denise and Camille HOORAY
But Cynthia being Sutton's Friend, I gasped, no flashback to RHUGT 1 for them, and what the fuck was Garcelle wearing.

He/They
"I can't believe you have the guts to say that to me when you don't eat..."
Kyle's never really changed since Season 1, and I respect the hustle, and even Erika couldn't hide her glee at Garcelle and Sutton getting Kyle

This season is so fucking good. They all feel at the peak of their powers.

“ I don’t know if it’s your feet medicine that’s making you crazy “ was such a cute little read for Kyle.

Garcelle cutting straight to the chase at the table was such a power move.

Last edited:
This season is so fucking good. They all feel at the peak of their powers.

“ I don’t know if it’s your feet medicine that’s making you crazy “ was such a cute little read for Kyle.

I shouted when Kyle said that! That was an ole nasty read. That’s the type of read where you have to process it and see if you just got read. That’s why she was so hot when she sat down at the dinner table.

Sutton don’t play about her feet or her little legs!

Another great episode! They’re really on their game this season. Some thoughts:

- Kyle and Morgan…sure! Definitely not getting the full story of what exactly is going on there just yet.
- Why does Sutton need a second assistant?
- Annemarie…no one moved. Though I will say she did a good job at cutting through the bullshit at the dinner table.
- Denise was a mess. Erika laughing in her face was so relatable because I could not imagine holding back while witnessing that display. Girlie didn’t need the THC because she was fully loaded up already.
- Sutton and Kyle. So Sutton behaves like a loon in Vegas, then again at her house, but Kyle is the one who needs to explain what’s going on with her? She’s already shared with the ladies that her marriage was going through a rough patch, but Sutton is only trying to push it because she’s offended that Kyle asked her what’s going on with her first. The whole thing isn’t helped by Sutton’s inability to string two complete sentences together when she’s in an argument.
- Camille Kavanaugh offered nothing of substance.

It kind of feels like Kyle is begging people to question her about her life but doesn’t want to bring it up herself. I don’t know. I’m also speculating that Dorit is in the know and they orchestrate how things are to play out on camera between them. Dorit is closest to Kyle and yet she hasn’t had much to say or ask - because she likely knows. Maybe i’m reaching. bisexual healthy feisty Kyle is fun though.