The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

It kind of feels like Kyle is begging people to question her about her life but doesn’t want to bring it up herself. I don’t know. I’m also speculating that Dorit is in the know and they orchestrate how things are to play out on camera between them. Dorit is closest to Kyle and yet she hasn’t had much to say or ask - because she likely knows. Maybe i’m reaching. bisexual healthy feisty Kyle is fun though.

It's almost as if she's a petulant, prissy teenager who begs for attention and then pouts and whines when she gets it.

This season is firing on all cylinders so far, after zoning out of most of last season it's really found a nice groove again which I thought had been a fluke in S11.

Denise hun...the preview made me cringe so bad.

Erika saying she wants a love affair like in the movies followed by Sutton's confessional saying that Erika and Tom's marriage probably will be made into a lifetime movie a;jtsljglsjgsjg I love her.

This season is getting better although Sutton and Kyle are basically carrying it.

Sutton being a full on, relentless eccentric and an already frazzled Kyle snapping back is pretty good TV. What isn't good TV is Erika, Dorit and Crystal who are all boring as fuck by this point.

This episode really cemented why Crystal has to go - utterly mute when Dorit and Kyle were slagging off Sutton and only something to say later in her confessionals. She just doesn't work and even when she's gifted potential to be more, doesn't use it.

Last edited:
I haven’t watched any seasons with Denise before, so the latest episode was the first time I’ve seen her on housewives. Is she always like that? Pulling those weird facial expressions or was she wasted?

he/him
Crystal's presence alone on this show is so funny to me and I would sign her to another ten seasons.
Seriously! Sometimes it's okay not to be a main character, I love her boring ass sorry!! She's just a funny crusty background character. Good for her!

Also like... the discourse around this show can often be exaggerated and I understand that but calling Erika boring is absolutely ridiculous. Just because she isn't the central story after two years of her being the main character... let her rest for a few episodes jeez.

And while we're at it... Dorit?? After she openly antagonized Sutton in the scene with the matchmaker? Hilarious! Not boring! What do you want to watch, a season of Garcelle dressing poorly and being told by her sons she's bad mother?

Seriously! Sometimes it's okay not to be a main character, I love her boring ass sorry!! She's just a funny crusty background character. Good for her!

Also like... the discourse around this show can often be exaggerated and I understand that but calling Erika boring is absolutely ridiculous. Just because she isn't the central story after two years of her being the main character... let her rest for a few episodes jeez.

And while we're at it... Dorit?? After she openly antagonized Sutton in the scene with the matchmaker? Hilarious! Not boring! What do you want to watch, a season of Garcelle dressing poorly and being told by her sons she's bad mother?

Erika I can give a pass too as, you're right. Her last two seasons she was pretty vital although I'm feeling now she's just peaked and its going to be diminishing returns. The scandals really made her but what can she be without them. The more she tries to paint herself as some nice human being, the more her real potential as a cold, ruthless villain gets lost.

She's diabolical to the core and at her best when she's that full force.

Dorit was over years ago for me, an amazing clothes horse but I wouldn't miss her. I just think she's tapped out or FoH potential now. She's always felt too engineered for me and the personal life / solo scenes (and PK) aren't very engaging.

Last edited:
Hmm this is the season where i like Dorit and Erika most for a little while. I also am here for the Garcelle and Erika friendship, and the comedic duo potential of Dorit and Sutton.

Is it just Hayu UK (on Now TV) that are cutting out the intros? Or are they not including the awful tag lines intentionally?