The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

There are rumours she will cause of the cost of finding and hiring a new Housewife.

I don't watch Andy's talk show but apparently they have had her on that and she's like a different person and they are trying to rehabilitate her.

I think if she's back, Crystal will be demoted to friend of.
I would much prefer Chrystal stay and they give her a better edit, and actually show her personality.

So Mauricio definitely cheated on her for the last time with someone either close to her or she’s just had enough. Shocked she even admitted that on camera.

She/Her/Queen
It's been going for the past two seasons. She came on so strong though I'm like what happened girl?! She's also a Hollywood actress who gets booked, I'm sure she can afford a better team?

What a dull finale. That White Party could have been iconic but it was really boring. I get the flash-forward Kyle stuff was slightly interesting, but we've seen too much played out online to give a shit about stale news/information.

I would much prefer Chrystal stay and they give her a better edit, and actually show her personality.
I’m imagining this exact post after season 16.

Girls, she was one of the main focuses for the back half of the season and was still a boring housewife. It’s not gonna happen! Sawry.

The cast needs a shakeup but all I can see happening is:
- Annemarie going
- Maybe Crysal going
- New housewife added (hopefully from the older roster).

Boring finale. Annemarie’s husband getting screen time was nausea inducing.

I cackled at “Crystal finally excepts Jeff lives part time in Thailand”

Kyle keeping her cards close to her chest and trying to control the edit as much as possible. The producers tried so hard to get her to spill as well.

Seeing Erika jayne live out her superbowl fantasy I cannot help but think of Joan Cusak’s character’s quote from the iconic film, Working Girl.
“Sometimes I sing and dance around the house in my underwear. Doesn't make me Madonna. Never will”