The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

She/They
I need the tweeter that films and posts clips from the show on their cracked iPhone screen to fix that… fast. I keep thinking there’s a hair on my screen when I watch their videos dd. This is Beverly Hills, not OC girls.

This is exactly what Crystal is talking about. Taking advantage of blurred lines to misrepresent her profession. If she was so offended by nurses allegedly being maligned by the ladies, then why is she so desperate to say she is a doctor when she is not? Why not double down on how proud you are to be a nurse, as you should be! She just openly admitted to having completed her masters, so she doesn't have a PhD so she is not a doctor. That isn't a negative thing, but it definitely means you shouldn't be blindly diagnosing people when they aren't asking for it, which is all the women were saying.

Last edited:
So now she's saying she actually is a doctor again, so it's obvious that's what she thinks she is and confirms that she did say that to Crystal when they first met.

Also her Instagram post about Crystal confessing to having made up the situation/story in private is so odd, why not take the opportunity to be honest about that at the reunion? Such an odd lady.

Last edited:
He/They
I feel AnneMarie will be back, nit as she is in any way successful, but as the producers will be holding onto some form of conflict if they sack Dorito

“Well people said Priscilla Presley..”

bethenny-shut-the-fuck-up.gif

He/Him
Crystal is really turned up for the reunion! I love it. I need this energy to come back next season. As for Kim Richards' sister, she has never been open about her personal life. She's always been open about her sisters troubles and issues but has always kept hers locked up.

Crystal is really turned up for the reunion! I love it. I need this energy to come back next season. As for Kim Richards' sister, she has never been open about her personal life. She's always been open about her sisters troubles and issues but has always kept hers locked up.
She loves to say it's her life but she has always used her sisters as the scape goats and inspiration (American Woman, Glass Houses, etc).

tumblr_o071xxESnm1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Vyle scolding Dorit because she brought up her marriage on camera… I can’t believe no one jumped in to be honest, even Andy.