The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Nene is just unbearable.

Andy had Tamar Braxton on WWHL last night as a guest and asked her something along the lines of "if you had a peach...etc" and she ended her response with "we'll see."

I'm reading too much into it but if Tamar got Nene's peach it could be amazing TV. She's loud and extra, but that's how Nene used to be and it was entertaining.

She's now friends with Kandi, and apparently has beef with Kenya.

In my dreams we would have Porsha, Kandi, Cynthia and Eva as returning peach-holders with Kenya returning full-time and Tamar taking Nene's peach. Shamari can be Friend of. YAasss

I doubt it would ever happen because typically Bravo don't like to cast women who have been on rival networks' reality series, but you never know.

The casting of Denise Richards on BH (a big name) was successful for that city, and with Tamar being the topic of a lot of conversation on Celebrity Big Brother (on NBC, Bravo's parent network), it's possible.

Tamar is also friends with Nene so she could be brought on as a way to bridge the gap between Nene and Kandi/the rest of the cast.

I just want Nene out.

I dunno, I am lowkey loving Nene’s indignance and bad mood... I howled when Porsha asked if her if she was going to be sending a baby shower gift and she just said “No.”

The tension in the room is making for great TV. Interesting that Kandi says she saw the last episode and still maintains that she never told Cynthia that Kenya would be attending. I always find it so awkward when the housewives are ruthless to Andy (whom I cannot stand, but it's just weird to watch). It's like Erika at the last BH reunion.

This episode of Beverly Hills was a bit shit, plus the title was so misleading, sure it is fun to see Camille being playfully shady (and reading Lisa!), but I was convinced she was going to mess up some of the other members.

Dorit is boring and outright delusional. Teddi had basically one job, to drag Lisa Vanderpump, and now she's back to the shadow realm. Lisa Rinna needs to step it up, because she's not doing a lot so far. Lisa Vanderpump having a storyline about changing her damn kitchen and nothing else? apt to her, I can't but laugh at the fans claiming that her storylines are the only one that are interesting... truly a case of The Emperor's New Clothes.

This episode of Beverly Hills was a bit shit, plus the title was so misleading, sure it is fun to see Camille being playfully shady (and reading Lisa!), but I was convinced she was going to mess up some of the other members.

Dorit is boring and outright delusional. Teddi had basically one job, to drag Lisa Vanderpump, and now she's back to the shadow realm. Lisa Rinna needs to step it up, because she's not doing a lot so far. Lisa Vanderpump having a storyline about changing her damn kitchen and nothing else? apt to her, I can't but laugh at the fans claiming that her storylines are the only one that are interesting... truly a case of The Emperor's New Clothes.
You banning Teddi's beige-ass self to the shadow realm! SCREAM.

The only hope I have for them re-tooling the RHOBH cast is that the ratings have been dropping. The heavily teased "GOODBYE KYLE!!" episode had a decrease in viewers from the week prior. Hopefully it continues to drop enough that we get a new, or at least somewhat new, cast next year.

I sort of have to laugh at how LVP has continually beat the gals at their own game.

It is a shame, because the second season of BH is truly one of the best of this franchise. They never casted close friends, but they did pick characters with a heavy emotional baggage that quickly unravelled through the episodes, which lead to inevitable confrontations (add Brandi who really was not afraid to drop bombs there and there), with Adrienne and Lisa as the greek chorus, it did work out.

I completely understand why they are afraid to bring certain issues on television, I can only imagine how tremendous it can be (and this is without covering the Taylor situation), I mean RHONY biggest storyline were raw and real, but never as dark as RHOBH. They should have a cast that is actually somehow friendly outside the show.

She/Her
I was low-key living for Nene's hateful bitterness at the reunion episode. And also living for Porsha's pregnant glowy shady self.

I actually rewatched the episode. And the koi fishes, OH LORD.

Three moments I can't get out of my mind, when Nene was trying to check Andy about her posts on Twitter and Insta and Porsha's reaction was a HOOT - making those sounds and faces.

And Nene fucking calling Cynthia GOLDIE. I can't.

And this:

56888620_10158678756694129_3363032463046606848_n.jpg

I still think they should partially revive RHOM and refresh RHOBH by just adding Joanna Krupa and Lea Black to RHOBH. Both are truly awful people and would make great TV (ESPECIALLY if you bring back Brandi).