The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | Page 890 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. My friend just started Beverly Hills and she is already stanning Camille and cannot stand Kyle Richards.

[​IMG]

2. This is the correct take. It's funny to me how easy it is to stan Camille upon re-watches now, when everyone (including myself) really did seem to hate her when the show premiered! Change ha title to the most hated redeemed Housewife now, please.

3. I actually thought about it, yesterday, I obviously started the franchise very late, but it's interesting to see how people perceives reality television in such a different light nowadays (like everyone, according to reddit did not like Alex from RHONY at all, yet now she is a messy yet lovable housewife for many), as terrible as they could be, the messiness people like Camille or Danielle brought is waaay better received now, I think

Luke., Andrew and johnny_tsunami like this.
  4. I miss Sutton Stracke.

5. A treasure.

TiffanyNoir likes this.
  6. I’m watching BH for the first time.

Was so sick of Maloof Hoof by the time she left. Cannot stand Faye Resnick but she is good for stirring the pot - so holier-than-thou which is hilarious considering her history.

Yolanda grew on me and I think Marisa could have stepped up her game if given another season.

Such bad vibes off Carlton (but her ex is hottttttt) and Joyce IS annoying.

That Dana (?) girl is one of the worst additions to a housewives cast I have ever seen. I still laugh thinking of her party - an empty house and some meringues left on a pool table.

Don’t understand why they demoted Camille. Mauricio is overrated and Lisa’s two houses have been completely insanely beautiful - also Pandora’s husband is very cute. I also want Yolanda’s fridge.

aboutyounow and Andrew like this.
  7. Monthly reminder that Carlton got robbed.

her hatred of Kyle...

[​IMG]

8. I wouldn't have fired her. She wields the craft and I'd rather not have her summon Manon to destroy me.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

Xanax, ufint, Steve003 and 5 others like this.
  10. Also Carlton being friends with Alison Dubois and coming in with that psychic energy to destroy Kyle.

[​IMG]

11. LARVA

WRAITH

12. Never forget!

ohaimanabu, Lander, huntypoo and 10 others like this.
  13. A Totally Natural Scene.

Lander, huntypoo, junglefish and 8 others like this.
  14. The first two seasons are available on Netflix Brazil. Memes aside, never seen any of the Real Housewives series, so I think I'll start with Beverly Hills.

Lander, Karvel, Maria and 1 other person like this.
  15. Those two seasons are up there with PEAK Housewives.

And then please move onto NY, thanks.

Humes, Karvel, johnny_tsunami and 2 others like this.
  16. I can not recommend tonight’s episode with Sonja & Luann’s commentary enough. It’s the Zoom call of my dreams.

- Luann: “I don’t know Teddi but I like her father’s music.”
    - Sonja: “OMG THAT’S that girl’s name! Dorit! I’ve heard of her!”
    - Sonja just referring to Dorit as “Door-it” for the entire second half
    - Sonja, about Teddi: “I have no idea who this woman is”
    - Both ladies shading Bella Magazine the entire episode

17. Ooh how does one watch it??

Andrew and Jesus Jugs like this.
  18. Do they interact?

19. Fuck Bravo for not airing anything for what feels like months. Get this show, RHONY and RHOP on air now. I miss scrapping with the #RHONYMeanGirls @johnny_tsunami @1991 @#teamdodd!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dell321, berserkboi, Andrew and 4 others like this.
  20. This reads like me and @johnny_tsunami dragging the show.

Fuchsia, berserkboi, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.