The Real Housewives of Haddonfield | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Haddonfield

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by silkandskin, Oct 18, 2018.

1. This is truly a lot to process.

2. [​IMG]

GodsAndMonsters and ohaimanabu like this.
  3. 1. 1978
    2. 2018
    3. Halloween 2 (1981)
    4. H6 Producer's Cut
    5. H20
    6. Return of Michael Myers
    7. Curse of Michael Myers
    8. Season of the Witch
    9. 2007
    10. Revenge of Michael Myers
    11. Resurrection
    12. 2009

i have weird taste i know

Burzum and Roey_says like this.
  4. Oh sorry for being so honest and open with you guys

[​IMG]

5. That's the mask they used in 4 in the school

ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  7. Leave me alone!

[​IMG]

8. Halloween II just hasn’t aged well for me. It’s an entertaining watch of course, and nowhere near one of the worst, but Laurie’s 25-minute appearance, Claire’s Accessories quality wig, managing to shoot Michael directly into each eye.

upload_2020-10-4_12-33-42.gif

9. BTG

BTG

You better run because it wouldn’t take much to snatch that ugly wig off your head.

10. It's okay but... I hate how Michael Myers is literally a zombie in the film. The way he's portrayed is completely different to the previous movie. The only thing they have in common is the mask and the lack of dialogue. At one point Michael walks through a glass door. It's just strange. He lacks the catlike gracefulness of the original. That Michael would peer around corners, just out of sight (except to us), watch from a distance, hide, then strike when everything was in his favour. The sequel has some good moments i.e. Donald Pleasance.

11. The Hospital being shrouded in darkness was a choice

[​IMG]

Andrew.L likes this.
  12. I adore Halloween II - far more than most here - but it still doesn’t hold a candle to the original. I’d rank it slightly below H20 as the third best of the franchise.

Andrew.L likes this.

13. I actually think the main Stan Winston mask is not that bad at least comparatively. Yeah its far from perfect with its big hair and huge eye holes yet I still like it better then 4, 5 and Resurrection. Sucks it changes from shot to shot but luckily those are mostly in wide shots.

14. I never really noticed the changing masks in H20 until it was pointed out and now I can't not see it. Especially the Halloween 6 mask in the beginning when he's attacking Marion Chambers.

ohaimanabu, lushLuck and Andrew.L like this.
  15. Which one of you did this? He looks like a typical gay canvassing for Elizabeth Warren.
    [​IMG]

16. This was cute.

17. I thought this was a UK show of the housewives franchise. I was sooo confused.

18. I just saw this and OMG.

[​IMG]

4Roses, sesita, Steve003 and 5 others like this.
  19. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.